Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vacation 2 EQ / Full IS EQ

Discussion on Vacation 2 EQ / Full IS EQ within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Vacation 2 EQ / Full IS EQ 20€ PP

Hallo, auf dem Server "Vacation 2" der erst vor ein paar Tagen einen erfolgreichen Serverstart hatte und jetzt mit ca. 700+ Spielern (Wachsend) läuft. Verkaufe ich mein Gesamtes EQ + Uppzeugs etc. für 20€ Paypal! VHB per MM

Alle Screens in dem Link vorhanden. bei Interesse gerne eine Private Nachricht schreiben.

push
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Suche acc mit Vacation set (m)
04/28/2015 - S4 League Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, zurzeit suche ich ein ACC mit Vacation set (m). Wenn möglich Plasmasword FP,Counter sword FP und Dagger FP. Gebe einen Guten acc! ;) Schreibt mir eine PN! Lg Robin.
Back From Vacation, How's Everyone... OH MY GOD!
09/07/2011 - Mabinogi - 31 Replies
Ok, so if no ones noticed, I was at the beach, soaking up the sun and peeing in the ocean for the last 21 days or so. I am officially back, and to what seems to be a deluge of spam, virii and general garbage. So, I removed a metric ton of posts, submitted a bunch of bans, and infracted more people then I care to admit. Thank you to all of those who reported posts, I am truly sorry that the admin they assigned in my absence could not keep up with your truly prodigious amounts of spam. If you...
vacation
02/06/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
hey all, been gone for a while bout 4 months, back in the game. i know ima get flamed for asking but is all good lol, are we still using datapk 4 with hex like before and i have read some of the forums of past. just trying to get back in the vac/hack of things again:D