Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[How-To] How to speed up the auth login in few seconds!

Discussion on [How-To] How to speed up the auth login in few seconds! within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 05/30/2016, 17:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcsk_aim View Post
Let's talk ajust about topic. Nobody care about our problems.
Some of my customers tested this, 3 of my customers tested with IMPROVED_PACKET disable.

And always buffers get overflow. All buffered packet's will overflow.
To fix this i used Libuv for auto adjust buffers

Just try it, when you server will reach 100 players. Buffer overflow will come. Belive me , is tested by 3 of my customers.

And about stolen work, if you will answer me on skype i can send you proofs and you can see is nothing stolen from you.
I test it server about 300 players. I have overflow Bugs. And Enter Game Header failed.
Old 05/30/2016, 17:53   #17

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcsk_aim
blabla
Just 100? Tested with at least 600~1000 players on (real with /w) using default ymir files.
0 problems of packet mismatch. 0 kicks. All perfectly fine so far.

I don't care if your mixed stolen work is somehow instable.
NOW DISAPPEAR FROM HERE RIGHT NOW.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/30/2016, 17:59   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forcetraeger View Post
I test it server about 300 players. I have overflow Bugs. And Enter Game Header failed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollo_9_1 View Post
Just 100? Tested with at least 600~1000 players on (real with /w) using default ymir files.
0 problems of packet mismatch. 0 kicks. All perfectly fine so far.

I don't care if your mixed stolen work is somehow instable.
NOW DISAPPEAR FROM HERE RIGHT NOW.

One of my customers have actually 2.500 soo i don't think is unstable.
Seems you are the only one who is unstable.

Some of my friends followed you tutorial too and always they ger overflows.
One proof
Old 05/30/2016, 18:04   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcsk_aim View Post
One of my customers have actually 2.500 soo i don't think is unstable.
Seems you are the only one who is unstable.
a buffer overflow can be caused by 1 or 2 line of code.
in other words , say that only your costumer are having this bug bcz they use your self-coded offline shop means that it is your fault not ymir's or this tutorial.
re-code it once more.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/30/2016, 18:23   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstmr View Post
a buffer overflow can be caused by 1 or 2 line of code.
in other words , say that only your costumer are having this bug bcz they use your self-coded offline shop means that it is your fault not ymir's or this tutorial.
re-code it once more.
I know this, but most of people from metin2 world just copy/paste they don't care.
And if you say it's a coding problem they will say is source broken. And they will blame you. You know?
Some of my friends followed this tutorial and after they asked me.

Since with improved_packet don't exist this problem they will always say is you fault. xD

My customers use last versions of offline shop from ken, untouched.. and they always get those syserr.
I increased default_buffer_size and max input_len and an automatic adjust for default_buffer_packet . And set a 64bit adress space to game this solved the problem.
All work like a charm with 2.500 online.

This was just a warn for who want to follow this tutorial. xD
Old 05/30/2016, 19:04   #21

elite*gold: 265
Can confirm a thing: With packet encrypt commented i have some problems with entergame packet after a while - default/moded source.

I`m not fsck_aim or other guys fan , i just relate for myself
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2016, 19:36   #22

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marius Sorin View Post
Can confirm a thing: With packet encrypt commented i have some problems with entergame packet after a while - default/moded source.

I had that thing too and I was the one, who telled it to fcsk in Skype, cuz i tried with my Server and 350 players online...

It is not only the entergame header, which will bug. You will have ingame headerproblems too, for example: Someone uses an item, then wants to use another item or clicks a questbutton, but the system will "use the item", that you used before etc etc... There are much Bugs, which will appear, when you have more players
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2016, 20:08   #23

Quote:
Tested by many people I know with several players. Never got weird problems like that. All went fine.
If all was perfect for them then there was something wrong in what you had/did.
If it were to happen to me or them, I will check it. Since it never happened, there's no point in argue.
Old 05/30/2016, 21:16   #24

So here we are again.

Don't do this. There will be a lots of memory buffer overflows and much more.

as fsck_aim said, you have to make some modification like auto buffer adjust and other things, otherwise you will get overflow and your login will be shut . trust me I've tried it thousands of times, the result is same.

Without making proper modification,

rewrite / modificate sequence system,
modificate buffer manager on the login

just don't do it! Trust me ...
Old 05/30/2016, 21:17   #25

Quote:

Ready my quote edit.

default = clean source
Old 05/31/2016, 02:50   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exygo View Post
Oh shut up...
In 2014 you did not know even what is brain.dll

even in 2016 you were "desperated"

VegaS sends you greetings and all you wish

And ?
Old 05/31/2016, 02:53   #27

Quote:
Read my quote edit.

default = clean source
The point is that, using either "default" or "modded", the people I know never got weird issues like that even with 1k of players on, with or without the offline shop system.

I'm quite skeptical to believe or consider your statement. After all, it's justifiable:
Your friend never said the truth in his whole life (always lies), he scammed, he stole and resold other people's work, he does what he does to get attention. In the end, he lies even if tons of proofs say otherwise.
How can I remotely consider the words of such a disgusting being?
His credibility is equal to 0.
Edit: Vegas said that "that being" could not your friend, so replace "friend" with "whoever-he-is-for-you" if so. The sentence will have the same meaning.

By the way, if I (or the people I know) were to get this issue, I will fix it and share the fix in here.
Aren't you happy? It seems you're still arguing/being rude over nothing, which is funny so I add the following sentences:

This is a community (y, this word means still something), so I have no problems in contributing whenever I want in my free time.
In general, have you ever helped someone? If you ever fix it, will you ever going to share it? I'm 99% sure you won't.
That's the big difference between leechers and contributors (as long as you share work made by you).

It's not like people should share anything they have. Just 1% whenever is possible is way too enough.
On the contrary, being a leecher and insulting other people's threads, and at the same time, having the """solution""", it's quite childish.
People like that should stay low-profile, and preferably, hide somewhere.

Enjoy your abione.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/31/2016, 03:21   #28

Quote:
The point is that, using either "default" or "modded", the people I know never got weird issues like that even with 1k of players on, with or without the offline shop system.

I'm quite skeptical to believe or consider your statement. After all, it's justifiable:
Your friend never said the truth in his whole life (always lies), he scammed, he stole and resold other people's work, he does what he does to get attention. In the end, he lies even if tons of proofs say otherwise.
Edit: Vegas said that being is not your friend, so replace "friend" with "whoever-he-is-for-you". The sentence will have the same meaning.

By the way, if I (or the people I know) were to get this issue, I will fix it and share the fix in here.
Aren't you happy? It seems you're still arguing/being rude over nothing, which is funny so I add the following sentences:

This is a community (y, this word means still something), so I have no problems in contributing whenever I want in my free time.
In general, have you ever helped someone? If you ever fix it, will you ever going to share it? I'm 99% sure you won't.
That's the big difference between leechers and contributors (as long as you share work made by you).

It's not like people should share anything they have. Just 1% whenever is possible is way too enough.
On the contrary, being a leecher and insulting other people's threads, and at the same time, having the """solution""", it's quite childish.

Enjoy your abione.
Many things have changed since we last talked.
I read books and I learned alone.

If you check threads created by me here epvp you'll see that and I have shared something.

It's true, in 2014 i had no ideea about c++. But people learn and evolve.

A little analysis made by me in a file :
Just look how a good analyze look

And i say it once more. I'm not using nothing from you. Just to make it clear. xD
I'm not perfect. But i'm not longer the same when we spoke last time.
If you will accept my skype request we can make it clear.
I never wanted to look at me as an enemy.
That's all I try make you, to accept the skype request to have a civilized discussion.

I like my life. Value it too.
And I live my values.
And my values don't allow me to steal. If you can't understand this i can't do nothing.
Old 05/31/2016, 07:04   #29

Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/31/2016, 09:06   #30

Quote:

Edit: Vegas said that "that being" could not your friend, so replace "friend" with "whoever-he-is-for-you" if so. The sentence will have the same meaning.

Enjoy your abione.
Don`t get me wrong. I appreciate people like you . I just confirm what that guy says and i`m not a friend or something.

P.S I already fixed that problem with entergame packet.

Tags
fast login, lollo_9_1, metin2