Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Eter Manager

Discussion on [Release]Eter Manager within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/20/2016, 08:28   #121

elite*gold: 0
Yesterday works fine, but today after I cleaned the erorLog, it doesn't start.
Old 02/20/2016, 08:48   #122

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by juppsy View Post
Just change folder name.
Example:
Name : EterManager
new_name: EterManager1

This problem rarely occurs.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/20/2016, 17:17   #123

Quote:
Please describe your actions prior to the crash.
Old 02/20/2016, 22:17   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerMBT View Post
Please describe your actions prior to the crash.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcsk_aim View Post
Just change folder name.
Example:
Name : EterManager
new_name: EterManager1

This problem rarely occurs.

It works. Thanks!
Old 03/30/2016, 22:15   #125

elite*gold: 34
Download is down
Old 04/04/2016, 16:34   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synteron View Post
Download is down
It works for me... Make sure you're downloading the latest version. I've added a new download link nonetheless.

Old 04/19/2016, 21:34   #127

Hei Gunner, will be nice an integrated tool who create the Index file with all folders found.
Old 04/20/2016, 22:04   #128

Quote:
Hei Gunner, will be nice an integrated tool who create the Index file with all folders found.
Sure, I should release a new version in the next few days.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2016, 19:14   #129

Quote:
Sure, I should release a new version in the next few days.
It would be perfect if you can do little program processor to take arguments from .bat script like:

EterManager.exe PACK "path\to\folder"
EterManager.exe UNPACK "path\to\folder"

And it uses default profile and without .xml (un)pack directories to do that, it would be all I need to comfort work with automatic pack, anyway good program!
Old 05/31/2016, 19:46   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullett View Post
It would be perfect if you can do little program processor to take arguments from .bat script like:

EterManager.exe PACK "path\to\folder"
EterManager.exe UNPACK "path\to\folder"

And it uses default profile and without .xml (un)pack directories to do that, it would be all I need to comfort work with automatic pack, anyway good program!
Thanks for the input. A CLI has been requested already and I'll try to include that on the next update, which btw, will take a bit longer than usual.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2016, 13:56   #131

Hmm, after some testing, it would be nice if program can store selected compress type (LZO/XTEA) for example according to filename, because every execute of program we should choose it again manually.

I see that comparing to EterNexus, EterManager is making files little bit bigger but I see only 3 mb difference with maps file so acceptable
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2016, 15:12   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullett View Post
Hmm, after some testing, it would be nice if program can store selected compress type (LZO/XTEA) for example according to filename, because every execute of program we should choose it again manually.

I see that comparing to EterNexus, EterManager is making files little bit bigger but I see only 3 mb difference with maps file so acceptable
That's also part of the planned improvements (in-depth filter types). However, since I'm on exams season it'll take a bit longer until I release a new version.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2016, 16:48   #133

Quote:
That's also part of the planned improvements (in-depth filter types). However, since I'm on exams season it'll take a bit longer until I release a new version.
Wish u good luck then! We can wait for making this tool the most powerfull
If I can suggest something, please focus on main functions of program which are very needed, for ex. there's a lot of comparing programs (duplicate files) so it would be nice as addon but not as the most needed tool at this moment.

btw. checked some other files like _eu patches and I can get with EterManager more than 15mb+ smaller file size! for some type of files Nexus is little bit better but EterManager wins in summary of total freeing size of files

surely you're planning it but let me suggest PACK/UNPACK progression with green bar at TASKBAR

PS. sometimes when I setup all package types from RAW to LZO I just keep clicking and changing and if I do it to fast I got popup screen FILE - Log details which is really annoying maybe move that option to right mouse click -> Log details? normally it works with double click but I single click
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2016, 18:49   #134
Trade Restricted

The Black Market: 209/1/2
Received Thanks: 2,718
Cant extract archives it says: wrong index keys but I saved it in profile already.
Old 06/05/2016, 22:01   #135

Received Thanks: 5,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Secresy View Post
Cant extract archives it says: wrong index keys but I saved it in profile already.
choose profile you saved
Closed Thread