System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
at EterManager.UserInterface.ViewModels.MainWindowVm. Initialize()
at EterManager.UserInterface.ViewModels.MainWindowVm. .ctor()
at DynamicInjectore02f7186065b41bf94536a67abf73126(Ob ject[] )
at Ninject.Activation.Providers.StandardProvider.Crea te(IContext context)
at Ninject.Activation.Context.ResolveInternal(Object scope)
at Ninject.Activation.Context.Resolve()
at Ninject.KernelBase.Resolve(IRequest request, Boolean handleMissingBindings)
at Ninject.KernelBase.Resolve(IRequest request, Boolean handleMissingBindings)
at Ninject.KernelBase.Resolve(IRequest request)
at Ninject.ResolutionExtensions.GetResolutionIterator (IResolutionRoot root, Type service, Func`2 constraint, IEnumerable`1 parameters, Boolean isOptional, Boolean isUnique)
at Ninject.ResolutionExtensions.Get[T](IResolutionRoot root, IParameter[] parameters)
at EterManager.UserInterface.Views.MainView..ctor()
at EterManager.App.InitializeMainView()
at EterManager.App.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.Internal RealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatch When(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
at EterManager.UserInterface.ViewModels.MainWindowVm. Initialize()
at EterManager.UserInterface.ViewModels.MainWindowVm. .ctor()
at DynamicInjectore02f7186065b41bf94536a67abf73126(Ob ject[] )
at Ninject.Activation.Providers.StandardProvider.Crea te(IContext context)
at Ninject.Activation.Context.ResolveInternal(Object scope)
at Ninject.Activation.Context.Resolve()
at Ninject.KernelBase.Resolve(IRequest request, Boolean handleMissingBindings)
at Ninject.KernelBase.Resolve(IRequest request, Boolean handleMissingBindings)
at Ninject.KernelBase.Resolve(IRequest request)
at Ninject.ResolutionExtensions.GetResolutionIterator (IResolutionRoot root, Type service, Func`2 constraint, IEnumerable`1 parameters, Boolean isOptional, Boolean isUnique)
at Ninject.ResolutionExtensions.Get[T](IResolutionRoot root, IParameter[] parameters)
at EterManager.UserInterface.Views.MainView..ctor()
at EterManager.App.InitializeMainView()
at EterManager.App.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.Internal RealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatch When(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
Just change folder name.
Example:
Name : EterManager
new_name: EterManager1
System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
at EterManager.UserInterface.ViewModels.MainWindowVm. Initialize()
at EterManager.UserInterface.ViewModels.MainWindowVm. .ctor()
at DynamicInjectore02f7186065b41bf94536a67abf73126(Ob ject[] )
at Ninject.Activation.Providers.StandardProvider.Crea te(IContext context)
at Ninject.Activation.Context.ResolveInternal(Object scope)
at Ninject.Activation.Context.Resolve()
at Ninject.KernelBase.Resolve(IRequest request, Boolean handleMissingBindings)
at Ninject.KernelBase.Resolve(IRequest request, Boolean handleMissingBindings)
at Ninject.KernelBase.Resolve(IRequest request)
at Ninject.ResolutionExtensions.GetResolutionIterator (IResolutionRoot root, Type service, Func`2 constraint, IEnumerable`1 parameters, Boolean isOptional, Boolean isUnique)
at Ninject.ResolutionExtensions.Get[T](IResolutionRoot root, IParameter[] parameters)
at EterManager.UserInterface.Views.MainView..ctor()
at EterManager.App.InitializeMainView()
at EterManager.App.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.Internal RealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatch When(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
And it uses default profile and without .xml (un)pack directories to do that, it would be all I need to comfort work with automatic pack, anyway good program!
And it uses default profile and without .xml (un)pack directories to do that, it would be all I need to comfort work with automatic pack, anyway good program!
Thanks for the input. A CLI has been requested already and I'll try to include that on the next update, which btw, will take a bit longer than usual.
Hmm, after some testing, it would be nice if program can store selected compress type (LZO/XTEA) for example according to filename, because every execute of program we should choose it again manually.
I see that comparing to EterNexus, EterManager is making files little bit bigger but I see only 3 mb difference with maps file so acceptable
Hmm, after some testing, it would be nice if program can store selected compress type (LZO/XTEA) for example according to filename, because every execute of program we should choose it again manually.
I see that comparing to EterNexus, EterManager is making files little bit bigger but I see only 3 mb difference with maps file so acceptable
That's also part of the planned improvements (in-depth filter types). However, since I'm on exams season it'll take a bit longer until I release a new version.
That's also part of the planned improvements (in-depth filter types). However, since I'm on exams season it'll take a bit longer until I release a new version.
Wish u good luck then! We can wait for making this tool the most powerfull
If I can suggest something, please focus on main functions of program which are very needed, for ex. there's a lot of comparing programs (duplicate files) so it would be nice as addon but not as the most needed tool at this moment.
btw. checked some other files like _eu patches and I can get with EterManager more than 15mb+ smaller file size! for some type of files Nexus is little bit better but EterManager wins in summary of total freeing size of files
surely you're planning it but let me suggest PACK/UNPACK progression with green bar at TASKBAR
PS. sometimes when I setup all package types from RAW to LZO I just keep clicking and changing and if I do it to fast I got popup screen FILE - Log details which is really annoying maybe move that option to right mouse click -> Log details? normally it works with double click but I single click
[Release]Eter Tool 09/10/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 51 Replies Hi, I've been working on a more complete Eter management solution, still a work-in-progress.
Introduction & description
I've always hated the lack of organization when building or editing large quantities of files using the current tools, also they all lack a good UI, as a result I started making my own. It's meant to have a profile-based approach (you create your profile, which corresponds to a client) and all files regarding this and only this profile will be in the same place. This is...
Problem mit Entpacker Eter Nexus !! 08/28/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies Also ich wolte die icons.xml einfügen da steht sowas drin
<File archivedPath="icon/item/00460.tga" type="1"><!]></File>
<File archivedPath="icon/item/00470.tga" type="1"><!]></File>
<File archivedPath="icon/item/02370.tga" type="1"><!]></File>
<File archivedPath="icon/item/05340.tga" type="1"><!]></File>
<File archivedPath="icon/item/07370.tga" type="1"><!]></File>
<File archivedPath="icon/item/20000.tga" type="1"><!]></File>
<File...
[Release]Tyrant Manager | Multi window manager 10/17/2012 - GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies I had this a long time ago, and until recent I've kept it private. This helped with my multiple character bottings and such. This should work with the current updates, since ArenaNet changed around their coding a bit. I've made it so that Gw2.exe is still hookable to any external hacks or bot.
Before:
before.png - Localhostr
After:
after.png - Localhostr
Make sure to move "TyrantLoader.exe" to the main GW2 directory. Also, make sure that in all your Gw2.exe that your character is...
[Hilfe]Eter-Pack-Keys 11/30/2011 - Metin2 - 4 Replies Hallo Epvp Community
Wollte fragen was man unter Eter-Pack-Keys versteht und ob es mir einer erklären kann ^^.
MFG CadeHu