Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 21:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Diabolus - Server Management Tool

Discussion on [Release] Diabolus - Server Management Tool within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 06/08/2012, 07:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
was mussn bei port hin? ^^
Old 06/08/2012, 09:04   #17

elite*gold: 1
Funkt. ~danke :*
Old 06/09/2012, 02:18   #18

elite*gold: 0
Funkt bei mir i.wie net -.- xD
Old 07/19/2012, 06:01   #19

elite*gold: 31
Received Thanks: 1,389
Sorry für den kleinen Push, aber es gibt Neuigkeiten: "Ich werde vllt. noch in diesem Juli das Tool etwas umbauen und erweitern - vllt. sogar endlich die FreeBSD-Version erstellen. Ist zwar jetzt eigt. keinen Push wert, aber die, die das Programm noch benutzen können sich nun vllt. auf ein Update freuen."
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2012, 06:26   #20

elite*gold: 47
Edit: Hat sich schon geklärt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE]IP-ban management script + new reg page
12/12/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 30 Replies
So, this is the 1st version of the script that has been promised a while back! With this script, registration of banned IPs will be refused, and they won't be able to register! How to install Download MYSQL and install it. It is recommended that you download and use phpMyAdmin or NaviCat for MYSQL management, because it is nice to have a user interface. I prefer navicat, but I can't post the link of it, as warez is forbidden, but you can find it if you google ;) Download...
[Release] (Incompleted) Django/Python server management files
12/29/2011 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies
DOWNLOAD IS DOWN BOTTOM (AS ATTACHMENT) To put a long story short, I was going to enter the world of managing a Shaiya Private server and I saw alot of horribly coded sites, and aidsriffic ways of managing the server, so I figured.. Why not write my own way of managing the server, all from a Web control panel. The only worthy pre-existing code which someone out there (that actually knows a little about coding) is the models data which replicates the Shaiya SQL Server structure, basically...
Diabolus flyff
09/20/2009 - Flyff PServer Advertising - 4 Replies
Hallo, ich möchte euch gern einen server vorstellen er hat 35 x exp 1500x penya Cs Seller Green Set seller
[Release][Phisher] Newest Account Management Page
06/03/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
Newest Account Management Page UPDATED Note, this phisher is now 100% working, as long as you upload all files in the structure they were downloaded in. If you have any "file not found" issues, you probably didn't follow the correct structure. Credit goes to myself, cXm0d (i have stolen his text), mweiss581 (for alot of coding) and Moji (the writer of the original phisher). THIS PHISHER ONLY STEALS USERNAME + PASSWORD. (Since we don't need the other information, thanks to battle.net :D)...