Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Drag&Drop Archiv Helfer

Discussion on [Release]Drag&Drop Archiv Helfer within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 02/22/2011, 00:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CranK™ View Post
Des wäre mal ne hammer idee
Ich und Marv setzen des dann alles um...

Hier mal ne Vorschau zu meinem neuen tool:

Na, für die Faulen^^
Old 02/25/2011, 00:59   #17

elite*gold: 0
Wenn du das zum laufen kriegst und man verschlüsseln kann bist du mein Held

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Drag & Drop Quest
12/18/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Liebe Community Ich wollte eine Quest mit Drag & drop machen (das eine Item auf das andere ziehen) aber ich weiß nicht, was ich in den Quest code schreiben soll. ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen LG Killerwalli
EDIT und Drag and Drop
04/11/2010 - AutoIt - 3 Replies
Hi, ich wollte fragen wie man einen GuiCtrlCreateEdit so macht, dass man eine Datei reinziehen kann und er dann im Edit den Namen der Datei zeigt. Ich hab bei den Styles und EXStyles geguckt, aber nix gefunden.
[Release] Drag SEA 0.1.17 White Tooth Rusher
08/17/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 24 Replies
Hello everyone, this will be my first post and my first contribution to these forums. I am deeply disappointed at the lack of release of trainers/values after one full day after the patch and hence I decided to waste some time and release some crap. Hopefully, this would encourage others to release their trainers so I can go back to being a leecher. So here it is, my simple white tooth rusher. I’m sorry that this is the only mission/map that it has, this is because I am still training there...
[Release] Drag SEA 0.1.17 NoobRusher
07/12/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
Sorry, I couldn't find the edit thread title button so... I made a new mage so here you guys go. From Odella (Mage beginning town) to East Traitors Ridge. Hotkeys have the same concept as the other one. Ctrl - #192 is Ctrl ~ ( the button before 1) Enjoy. All credits to Oriya.
I created a Drag and Drop Vac/Non/aggro successfully!
12/14/2008 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
I'm debating on whether or not I should post this... It is fully working. I just integrated it into my Wall/Sped hacked data pack (the wall and speed werent scripted ). Is it possible to edit the speed of the monsters? That way I'd be able to establish the speed hack and all the monsters could keep up =)