Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Drag & Drop Quest

Discussion on Drag & Drop Quest within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Drag & Drop Quest

Liebe Community

Ich wollte eine Quest mit Drag & drop machen (das eine Item auf das andere ziehen) aber ich weiß nicht, was ich in den Quest code schreiben soll.
ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen

LG Killerwalli
Old 12/18/2010, 10:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
gucke einfach bei navicat und segi die kannste ja auch auf andere sachen ziehen und vergleiche dann einfach mit anderen items.
Da müsste ja ein unteschied sein und dann kannste das bei anderen Items auch machen( den unterschied) und so kommt eine drag and Drob quest raus.
( habe ich auch schommal mit nem freund aussprobiert der mehr ehrfahrung da hat das geklappt)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TIP] job change quest item drop awarenes
07/14/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 8 Replies
I know many of us are getting impatient about the seemingly lowered drop rate of the quest items in the job acquisition quests, so here's a tip of knowing if a monster will drop a quest item or not, to get to the point; you have to kill monsters that has a quest icon here's the proof: http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab320/tan4x13/ gcquest1.jpg http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab320/tan4x13/ gcquest.jpg
EDIT und Drag and Drop
04/11/2010 - AutoIt - 3 Replies
Hi, ich wollte fragen wie man einen GuiCtrlCreateEdit so macht, dass man eine Datei reinziehen kann und er dann im Edit den Namen der Datei zeigt. Ich hab bei den Styles und EXStyles geguckt, aber nix gefunden.
I created a Drag and Drop Vac/Non/aggro successfully!
12/14/2008 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
I'm debating on whether or not I should post this... It is fully working. I just integrated it into my Wall/Sped hacked data pack (the wall and speed werent scripted ). Is it possible to edit the speed of the monsters? That way I'd be able to establish the speed hack and all the monsters could keep up =)
drag more than 3 mob
01/01/2008 - Dekaron - 15 Replies
do anyone know how u can drag more than 3 monster at a time..