Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kick after selecting character

Discussion on Kick after selecting character within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old 08/03/2015, 15:46   #16

elite*gold: 315
Received Thanks: 4,813
disable your virus security program the surakopf.exe its not a virus.
Old 08/03/2015, 15:59   #17

elite*gold: 84
what you can do if you have access to your router at home is the Microsoft Loopbackadapter. This is an possibility like using you VM as a rootserver.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
people crash after selecting character
11/21/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hey guys. the problem is when someone try to connect to my server he disconnect right after choosing a character. and i tried every surakapof lancher most of them doesn't work. And im using the Freebsd 9.3 and my client version is 28249 & my GAME version is 55170 & my DB version is 55170 i would appreciate the help Thanks.
After selecting character -> back to login
11/08/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
So i have this client.. when i try to select the character.. it stands with hands up and after a few seconds sends me back to login syserr: 0607 19:40:25004 :: CEffectManager::RegisterEffect - LoadScript(d:/ymir work/effect/hit/percent_damage1.mse) Error 0607 19:40:25004 :: CInstanceBase::RegisterEffect(eEftType=264, c_szEftAttachBone=, c_szEftName=d:/ymir work/effect/hit/percent_damage1.mse, isCache=1) - Error 0607 19:40:25004 :: CEffectManager::RegisterEffect - LoadScript(d:/ymir...
[PROBLEM]Crash after selecting character
04/28/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Good afternoon. As title I have a problem that I have my DynDNS server and the client's login is .de of course modified ... The problem is that I can log normally with this client and other people can not, after his choice the character, his crash ... How can I fix? Use the louncher 2010 is inconvenient because they are too many files and also wanting to create an autopatcher would not be possible ... I noticed that the error is given by two variables and login_key client_key ... This is what...
Disconnecting after selecting Character Error 0
08/23/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
I can get a different server running just fine, but when i try to log into this one it works until i click "Enter World" then it hits me with a error 0 and Disconnects me. Below are my Log files and a Screenshot of the Error: http://hacker431.webs.com/83128844.png PS Game PS_LOGIN
ZSZC Client crashes after selecting character.
01/14/2011 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Yes I know there are already a couple of these posts, but none of them has the solution for me. This is what happens: I just login (which takes ages now a days) and when FINALLY logged in, I gotta select my account. First it worked all the time, but after that I used a Return Scroll, and then the client crashed. Now every time I log in, the client crashes (what I read already at other posts is that it's probably Jangan which is bugged). This is what I did already: -Deleted all the files...