Whenever my friend select character, it kick him. We are both on hamachi (i created it), turn on portmap with ports from chanel1..game99,db auth, in VB is set RAM on 1024MB but it still happens. SF and CLIENT match.
yes, from channel1,game99,auth,db and from client. there are only +-5 ports
Why u're using only 5 ports u need more cuz u've maps don't forget to add the ports of the maps. He can't connect to a map u need to open the ports like 13000 and more every map has a own port add it and it should work
Why u're using only 5 ports u need more cuz u've maps don't forget to add the ports of the maps. He can't connect to a map u need to open the ports like 13000 and more every map has a own port add it and it should work
Im asking like noob, but tell me please, where i find ports for maps. Im newbie in this
PORT: 50010 > its the port from channel 1 take it in your portmap
I had this port in portmap, but thx
I tried everything today, but still kicking. I did it without surakopf, because whenever its started with it, it say serverimfo.py is virus or hack (i think any hackshield or what)
people crash after selecting character 11/21/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies hey guys.
the problem is when someone try to connect to my server he disconnect right after choosing a character. and i tried every surakapof lancher most of them doesn't work.
And im using the Freebsd 9.3 and my client version is 28249 & my GAME version is 55170 & my DB version is 55170
i would appreciate the help
Thanks.
After selecting character -> back to login 11/08/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies So i have this client.. when i try to select the character.. it stands with hands up and after a few seconds sends me back to login
syserr:
0607 19:40:25004 :: CEffectManager::RegisterEffect - LoadScript(d:/ymir work/effect/hit/percent_damage1.mse) Error
0607 19:40:25004 :: CInstanceBase::RegisterEffect(eEftType=264, c_szEftAttachBone=, c_szEftName=d:/ymir work/effect/hit/percent_damage1.mse, isCache=1) - Error
0607 19:40:25004 :: CEffectManager::RegisterEffect - LoadScript(d:/ymir...
[PROBLEM]Crash after selecting character 04/28/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies Good afternoon. As title I have a problem that I have my DynDNS server and the client's login is .de of course modified ... The problem is that I can log normally with this client and other people can not, after his choice the character, his crash ... How can I fix? Use the louncher 2010 is inconvenient because they are too many files and also wanting to create an autopatcher would not be possible ...
I noticed that the error is given by two variables and login_key client_key ...
This is what...
Disconnecting after selecting Character Error 0 08/23/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies I can get a different server running just fine, but when i try to log into this one it works until i click "Enter World" then it hits me with a error 0 and Disconnects me. Below are my Log files and a Screenshot of the Error:
http://hacker431.webs.com/83128844.png
PS Game
PS_LOGIN
ZSZC Client crashes after selecting character. 01/14/2011 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies Yes I know there are already a couple of these posts, but none of them has the solution for me.
This is what happens:
I just login (which takes ages now a days) and when FINALLY logged in, I gotta select my account. First it worked all the time, but after that I used a Return Scroll, and then the client crashed. Now every time I log in, the client crashes (what I read already at other posts is that it's probably Jangan which is bugged).
This is what I did already:
-Deleted all the files...