Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Switchbot by Padmak

Discussion on [Help]Switchbot by Padmak within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Help]Switchbot by Padmak

Hi
I ask for your help especially yours Padma, the problem is that so many would have downloaded the Padma kinds swtichbotot and everything so I did as I saw it in a video. And in the end when you'll get the stuff out, so throw one of these. help me please
Thank you for your help in advance.

Hallo
Ich bitte um Ihre Hilfe, vor allem dir Padma, das Problem ist, dass so viele würden die Padma Arten heruntergeladen haben swtichbotot und alles so tat ich, als ich sah es in einem Video. Und am Ende, wenn du das Zeug raus, so werfen eine von diesen. mir bitte helfen
Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe im Voraus.
Old 09/11/2014, 19:13   #2

Read the *** **** rules...

No questions in this area.
Old 09/11/2014, 19:22   #3

Probéem

The big problem and I could not even see where to kiposztolni well.

Tags
help !!!, hilfe !, padmak, problem ....., switchbotv3