Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Itemshop Script based on Laravel

Discussion on Itemshop Script based on Laravel within the Metin2 PServer Designs, Websites & Scripts forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 08/18/2017, 16:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 5,622
This script requires you to have ssh access to the server you are hosting it on
The recommended OS for this Itemshop is Debian
The installation of composer is detailed here:

The commands that need to be executed are
Code:
composer install
The rest of the installation guide should be all you need
Currently there is not really a installer or something like that so you need atleast some
technical understanding.
Editing a config file and executing some commands should be in your power.
Old 09/14/2017, 18:48   #17

PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class CreateItemBuylogTable in /home/patcher/shopv2/app/database/migrations/2015_11_29_174352_create_item_buylog_table.php on line 40
{"error":{"type":"Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Excep tion\\FatalErrorException","message":"Cannot redeclare class CreateItemBuylogTable","file":"\/home\/patcher\/shopv2\/app\/database\/migrations\/2015_11_29_174352_create_item_buylog_table.php","l ine":40}}[root@vps378064 shopv2]#

i removed duplicated files then i get this:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function Symfony\Component\Console\mb_convert_variables() in /home/patcher/shopv2/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php on line 1154
{"error":{"type":"Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Excep tion\\FatalErrorException","message":"Call to undefined function Symfony\\Component\\Console\\mb_convert_variables( )","file":"\/home\/patcher\/shopv2\/vendor\/symfony\/console\/Symfony\/Component\/Console\/Application.php","line":1154}}[root@vps378064 shopv2]#
Old 09/16/2017, 23:21   #18

Hello i installed it succesfully but now i have this error when i open it:
Whoops, looks like something went wrong.
Old 05/17/2018, 19:23   #19

elite*gold: 1921
Thx mate! It's a very nice release Setting up this ****