Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Origins2 - Time to war! | International Server | Grand opening: 20.07.2019

Discussion on Origins2 - Time to war! | International Server | Grand opening: 20.07.2019 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 05/05/2020, 17:00   #706

elite*gold: 49
Received Thanks: 3,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpKhan View Post
@ you just proove my words in there, you tried to enter Origins2 team multiple times, you were rejected because of your past. Thats why you are mad and you are attacking Origins2 in every opportunity. Thats what I was talking about. You are not a Origins player or player of another server.

Again you are making off topic and bringing your personal hate.
never seen such double standards like you have them before.
you literally spammed the wom2 thread for like a week with random bullshit and personal leaks like a little kid. you didn't say anything related to the server, you were just pissed because things didn't go like you wanted them to.
now it happens to your beloved origins2 BUT this time with reasonable arguments and you start crying that all of us are just mad because we got banned, play another server or are staffers from other servers.
partly you're right, yeah, @ sure is mad, he has all rights to be but does it really disqualify him from talking about this shit which is going on with the client? are only players of the server allowed to do this? no. as you said on wom2 thread and noli mentioned above, this is a public forum and everybody on here is allowed to say what's on his mind.
the client DOES spy, you don't need to say you don't know it. @ has shown it multiple times now so there is no doubt.
and now please just try to be quiet. staffers like you who try to put everything in the best light for the server are the worst. as far as you're getting kicked or quit you're gonna be the loudest again trying to convince everybody on here to stop playing the server and shit.

and in advance because i know you're gonna try it: i'm playing origins myself, so yes - i'm a player of the server so from your point of view i should be allowed to write here, right?
Thanks
11 Users
Old 05/05/2020, 17:04   #707

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
I understand you are angry because of ban. Its normal, I would get angry too. But you played origins2 when you knew these client things..
As I mentioned multiple times already in my thread.

I am not angry about my ban, why I should ? I made enough profit.

I am angry because a 15 y/o romanian shutted down my Computer via the origins client, about nothing else I’m angry.

And no I didn’t knew about these client things, I didn’t knew they spy my computer and I didn’t knew they are able to shutdown and I Also couldn’t find it in the rules.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/05/2020, 17:08   #708

@ Again you are mentioning other servers. I am not saying you why are you talking about origins2 here. But you are mentioning irrelevant things to proove your claims. I didnt say all are banned and mad. In addition I wrote multiple statements, proofs in that ***. All of my posts were related to that *** server and most of them got deleted.

Now if you want to talk about other servers go to that servers thread. This is Origins2 Thread.

Im not trying to convince anyone. You can think whatever you want. I wrote shortly what I think.
Old 05/05/2020, 17:19   #709

Quote:
@ Again you are mentioning other servers. I am not saying you why are you talking about origins2 here. But you are mentioning irrelevant things to proove your claims. I didnt say all are banned and mad. In addition I wrote multiple statements, proofs in that xxx. All of my posts were related to that xxx server and most of them got deleted.

Now if you want to talk about other servers go to that servers thread. This is Origins2 Thread.

Im not trying to convince anyone. You can think whatever you want. I wrote shortly what I think.
almost had a stroke reading your "advanced" english lmao

yOu ArE mEnTiOnInG oThEr SeRvErS hurr durr durr

did you even read what i wrote? you probably couldn't understand it

so it is ok for you to post server xxx related things on xxx server thread but for @ or @ it is not allowed to post origins related stuff on origins2 thread? or why are you asking why they keep posting? they are because it is important to show others what the client even does, do you understand that? or don't you want to? i know you for a long time now and i know for sure how you behave. it's always the same: play a server -> suck owners d*ck -> join staff -> if things don't go the way you want quit -> hate the server and shitpost about it.
don't say otherwise, we all know it and have seen it multiple times by now.

so once again: the client IS spying the computers of origins2 players for no reason. it's not about protection, it is all about the good old ban hammer
Thanks
10 Users
Old 05/05/2020, 17:21   #710

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by m2bober View Post
Keep up the good work Origin !

Verstehe nicht warum sich hier so viele aufregen das die eure pc spyn, mehr wie anime/hentai bookmarks und 10 euro auf Paypal werden die bei euch eh nicht finden.

Solange ihr alles gesafed habt und doppel security auf allen online account habt ( was ich bei metin2 spieler bezweifle ) sollte alles ok sein.

Recht funny wie alle hier auf geschockt tun, metin bzw. Illegale p-server macht das seit jahren.

Ist ein Illegaler p-server wo duch dich aus freien willen entschieden hast dort zu spielen, und jetzt heut man rum das es nicht safe ist.

metin2 player in a nutshell
Verstehe nicht, was es da nicht zu verstehen gibt? Xd
Wir sind hier auf einem Forum, um metin Server zu diskutieren.
Klar ist es ein illegaler Pserver, deswegen muss man sich nicht gleich scannen lassen, als hätte man in Nord Korea jeans getragen. Die Spieler haben ein gutes Recht, das anzusprechen und auch Antworten zu fordern. Da weigert sich das Team ja vehement im discord.
Old 05/05/2020, 17:31   #711

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Renako View Post
almost had a stroke reading your "advanced" english lmao

yOu ArE mEnTiOnInG oThEr SeRvErS hurr durr durr

did you even read what i wrote? you probably couldn't understand it

so it is ok for you to post server xxx related things on xxx server thread but for @ or @ it is not allowed to post origins related stuff on origins2 thread? or why are you asking why they keep posting? they are because it is important to show others what the client even does, do you understand that? or don't you want to? i know you for a long time now and i know for sure how you behave. it's always the same: play a server -> suck owners d*ck -> join staff -> if things don't go the way you want quit -> hate the server and shitpost about it.
don't say otherwise, we all know it and have seen it multiple times by now.

so once again: the client IS spying the computers of origins2 players for no reason. it's not about protection, it is all about the good old ban hammer
@ wrong, is that related to origins2? And also do you think you are funny? You are talking about me because I am defending the server? To be honest you dont know about my work. Only thing you know is seeing me in teams. I dont suck people nope, it can be you but not me. Anyway I dont want keep discussing with a child. Think/spam whatever you want without mentioning personal things.
Old 05/05/2020, 17:38   #712

Quote:
@ wrong, is that related to origins2? And also do you think you are funny? You are talking about me because I am defending the server? To be honest you dont know about my work. Only thing you know is seeing me in teams. I dont suck people nope, it can be you but not me. Anyway I dont want keep discussing with a child, think whatever you want without mentioning personal things here.
so you want to say posting what the origins2 client does is not related to origins2?
sounds legit to me

but thanks for the dc ban after asking for a statement of one of the admins about their client spying on their users. i'm gonna cry in the corner now

Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/05/2020, 17:51   #713

Yes that’s the way to handle with people that are confused about the server and asking for a statement, I know it’s probably not your fault Alpkhan.

Vyper probably told him to do that
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/05/2020, 17:52   #714

Quote:
and in advance because i know you're gonna try it: i'm playing origins myself, so yes - i'm a player of the server so from your point of view i should be allowed to write here, right?
Quote:
A toxic child who is crying/defaming in forum doesnt deserve a statement. We inform players dont worry, you dont need to read.
I knew you couldn't read

can't wait for the day you are getting your pc shut down
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2020, 17:52   #715

Aber genau mit solchen Aktionen gebt es schon selber zu und macht den Selbststeller

Wenn ihr eine gute Erklärung hättet, hättet ihr schon ein Statement geschrieben
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/05/2020, 17:55   #716

Quote:
I knew you couldn't read

can't wait for the day you are getting your pc shut down
In your dreams , but the servers you are defending are mostly shutting down their servers. Good luck and have fun in your journey
Old 05/05/2020, 18:05   #717

Quote:
Originally Posted by rascenco View Post
why aren t u posting your words too? i m pretty sure that you were trash talking.
P.s.: i don t even play origins
I’ve never flames in official origins discord, you can see my ‘’flame’’ here and in the thread I created but I mostly tried to keep my words as kind as possible.

I maybe flamed in closed discord servers with my guild or in private chats but that shouldn’t be your problem I guess
Old 05/05/2020, 18:18   #718

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 5,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by rascenco View Post
why aren t u posting your words too? i m pretty sure that you were trash talking.
P.s.: i don t even play origins

AlpKhan aka Fire can't handle being criticized and always goes crazy.
He probably has tons of files of Origins' internal Team-Discord and their ACP as well, just like he did on Rubinum & WoM.
He's a snake who's just looking for his own profit by being in the team, he proved that time and time again here on ePvP.

b2t:
When is there going to be a statement @ aka. [GA]Fire ?
We've been waiting for days now and suddenly you start banning people from your discord for simply asking for a statement?

€:
Just got banned as well, idk by whom though xdddd
Thanks
8 Users
Old 05/05/2020, 18:19   #719

Quote:
In your dreams , but the servers you are defending are mostly shutting down their servers. Good luck and have fun in your journey
Better shutting down there Servers, then User PC´S LMAO

btw still waiting for Statement. But thx to @ who is argumenting everything for the server owners except this. Looks like professional Support to not talk about the bigget problem atm. But dont forgent: Everything AlphaKhan is sayn is not a "Statement" cause he ist "NOT" defending the Server omegalul.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/05/2020, 18:32   #720

Das zeigt einfach mal wieder wie geistlich reif und seriös das Team ist.

Gefühlt jedes “statement” oder Post von Team bisher war ein absolutes Eigentor, so langsam kriege ich Mitleid...

Kann den mal jemand mal helfen ?
Thanks
3 Users