Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Origins2 - Time to war! | International Server | Grand opening: 20.07.2019

Discussion on Origins2 - Time to war! | International Server | Grand opening: 20.07.2019 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 05/05/2020, 11:12   #691

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpKhan View Post
@ cases are different, I dont want extend it but %80 of negative comments/likes are from:
-Ex-other server staff
-Other server staff
-Some banned guys
-Some other server players who hates origins2 (they didnt even play origins2 at once)

Also some players are influenced because of it. I understand them.

Wanted was saying same things 3 months ago too, still he is doing same. I dont understand what is his problem with the server. There are multiple servers in epvp. Is he investigating all servers as a detective? I dont think so.
These investigations(!) started after server became top1. Server was same since start, so thats why it doesn't look normal to me.
You forget one player category: The ones that can't stand two faced guys like you.

btw, by simply denying the accusations and personally attacking the critics, your server or team will not be put in a better light...

PS.: Can't be posted to often
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/05/2020, 12:53   #692

Received Thanks: 1,384
Now you guys are deleting posts on your discord about the thread on epvp.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/05/2020, 12:53   #693

Wieviel hat Origins den Mods bezahlt dass die das hier überlesen?
Old 05/05/2020, 13:07   #694

Quote:
@ cases are different, I dont want extend it but %80 of negative comments/likes are from:
-Ex-other server staff
-Other server staff
-Some banned guys
-Some other server players who hates origins2 (they didnt even play origins2 at once)

Your Statement and all other Statements that happened from the Origins side since now are ridiculous,

Vyper dropped a Statement, that well, was kinda empty and 90% showed his crash system.

The Developer has admitted that they are We are WATCHING our Computers but because they ''want to check if we are botting'' In Germany we say: der hat sich selber hochgenommen

You just try to block everything and say we are the problem because we are banned.

[GA]Fire is not well known in the Community and since we are also Friends i can bet when u leave the team you will drop 1000% more flame and shit about the server with 20 screenshots and 50x telling the players to buy yang instead of donate like you did on WOM.

@ for example is not banned and either an Ex-Teamler he just impartial checked the files of the client of obviously found some interesting things, to which the team apparently cannot answer.

Its also Sad that you as GA must defend the Server since the Server Admins dont drop a statement and seems like dont caring about the privacy and security of their players.

Like i mentioned yesterday in the our Guild Discord, maybe not the Server Admins abusing it but imagne some hacker hacks inside the origins logs and see's what any SA can see's.

and btw without offending you but you are the first teamler that quit when the new rubinum gets successfully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Wanted View Post
Now you guys are deleting posts on your discord about the thread on epvp.
They are Banning People that Post the link lmao, instead of dropping a statement

He also wanted the Teamler from my Guild where i played to kick me from the Guild Discord, because of the Thread, this is just another proof that Vyper is an extremly unprofessional and childish dude.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 05/05/2020, 13:26   #695

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan65 View Post
Your Statement and all other Statements that happened from the Origins side now are ridiculous,

Vyper dropped a Statement, that well, was kinda empty and 90% showed his crash system.

The Developer has admitted that they are We are WATCHING our Computers but because they ''want to check if we are botting'' In Germany we say: der hat sich selber hochgenommen

You just try to block everything and say we are the problem because we are banned.

[GA]Fire is not well known in the Community and since we are also Friends i can bet when u leave the team you will drop 1000% more flame and shit about the server with 20 screenshots and 50x telling the players to buy yang instead of donate like you did on WOM.

@ for example is not banned and either an Ex-Teamler he just impartial checked the files of the client of obviously found some interesting things, to which the team apparently cannot answer.

Its also Sad that you as GA must defend the Server since the Server Admins dont drop a statement and seems like dont caring about the privacy and security of their players.

Like i mentioned yesterday in the our Guild Discord, maybe not the Server Admins abusing it but imagne some hacker hacks inside the origins logs and see's what any SA can see's.

and btw without offending you but you are the first teamler that quit when the new rubinum gets successfully.
I dont have to defend. I understand worries from origins2 players. I am okey with that. My words were for the others. Please dont say me all the hate comments/likes are origins2 players. Because its not.

About privacy, I dont want talk about other servers. But trust me none server cares your privacy. Gms login banned chars and sell the yangs. This kind of things cant happen in origins2. Thats the part I care.

Also you are wrong, I wont leave. xxx server is the only server I left, because things were going wrong. I wasnt liking the system, persons in staff, how they act to players and to me.

Another thing is I worked in many servers and I didnt leave any server except xxx. Also I am not leaking/attacking/flaming servers after I quit. Clearest example is the Rubinum I think. I worked in Rubinum for 11 months until server goes down. Thats why Rubinum has always a special place for me. As a player it was best server for me too. Same as Rubinum, I have respect to Origins2 too. You will never see me using bad words for Origins2.

About your thread. Yes we are friends and I respect you too. I understand you are angry because of ban. Its normal, I would get angry too. But you played origins2 when you knew these client things. As I wrote above it was posted by Wanted 3 months ago. I am not defending here to spy a pc. I have no idea how hack protections work. Thats why I prefer to not talk about it. I can talk about the things I know.

Lastly of course you can complain about Origins2 but please dont advertise other servers here. Lets talk only about Origins2 here, not about other servers since it is Origins2 Presentation.
Old 05/05/2020, 13:36   #696

Quote:
I dont have to defend. I understand worries from origins2 players. I am okey with that. My words were for the others. Please dont say me all the hate comments/likes are origins2 players. Because its not.

About privacy, I dont want talk about other servers. But trust me none server cares your privacy. Gms login banned chars and sell the yangs. This kind of things cant happen in origins2. Thats the part I care.

Also you are wrong, I wont leave. xxx server is the only server I left, because things were going wrong. I wasnt liking the system, persons in staff, how they act to players and to me.

Another thing is I worked in many servers and I didnt leave any server except xxx. Also I am not leaking/attacking/flaming servers after I quit. Clearest example is the Rubinum I think. I worked in Rubinum for 11 months until server goes down. Thats why Rubinum has always a special place for me. As a player it was best server for me too. Same as Rubinum, I have respect to Origins2 too. You will never see me using bad words for Origins2.

About your thread. Yes we are friends and I respect you too. I understand you are angry because of ban. Its normal, I would get angry too. But you played origins2 when you knew these client things. As I wrote above it was posted by Wanted 3 months ago. I am not defending here to spy a pc. I have no idea how hack protections work. Thats why I prefer to not talk about it. I can talk about the things I know.

Lastly of course you can complain about Origins2 but please dont advertise other servers here.[COLOR="Red"] Lets talk only about Origins2 here, not about other servers since it is Origins2 Presentation.

So you Confirm that they spy our pc´s?

Ok! We are still wating for a Statement about the O2 Client. Where is it? The past 2/3 sides of this Thread is all about this, but still no Statement. So how can you tell us now, that we only should talk about O2 in this Thread?! I think the Statement about this is more important then not talking about other Servers here.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 05/05/2020, 14:53   #697

elite*gold: 50
Now everyone in their discord gets banned for even mentioning epvp

This server is such a ******* joke
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/05/2020, 14:54   #698

elite*gold: 73
The Black Market: 327/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,116
wann wird der scheiß hier denn mal geschlossen
@
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/05/2020, 15:13   #699

elite*gold: 49
Received Thanks: 3,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0re. View Post
wann wird der scheiß hier denn mal geschlossen
@
@ @ @ @ @
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/05/2020, 16:12   #700

elite*gold: 33
Keep up the good work Origin !

Verstehe nicht warum sich hier so viele aufregen das die eure pc spyn, mehr wie anime/hentai bookmarks und 10 euro auf Paypal werden die bei euch eh nicht finden.

Solange ihr alles gesafed habt und doppel security auf allen online account habt ( was ich bei metin2 spieler bezweifle ) sollte alles ok sein.

Recht funny wie alle hier auf geschockt tun, metin bzw. Illegale p-server macht das seit jahren.

Ist ein Illegaler p-server wo duch dich aus freien willen entschieden hast dort zu spielen, und jetzt heut man rum das es nicht safe ist.

metin2 player in a nutshell
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/05/2020, 16:21   #701

Received Thanks: 1,384
Da fällt mir persönlich was mit der HWID wieder ein, was ich schon komplett vergessen habe. Da anscheinend auch deren gespeicherter login HWIDs nutzt (wahrscheinlich speichern die noch mehr) und weitere Registry Einträge getätigt werden, bleiben eure Accountdaten gespeichert, auch wenn ihr den kompletten Client löscht, da der Server direkt erkennt auf welchem System der Client ist. Bei mir war das so: Ich hatte Client Probleme und habe ihn komplett gelöscht und neu von der Webseite runtergeladen, entpackt und gestartet. Da waren trotzdem noch alle meine Logindaten gespeichert, was bei einem frischen Client eigtl. nicht der Fall sein darf.

Beispiel:

Edit: @ hat mich eben darauf hingewiesen, dass es im eigenen Forum ein Guide gibt, wo die eigenen Logindaten unverschlüsselt gelagert werden.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2020, 16:31   #702

Ganzen Rubinum fanboys hier am weinen, krass.

Edit: Bester Server derzeit, knallt rein.
Old 05/05/2020, 16:51   #703

@ you just proove my words in there, you tried to enter Origins2 team multiple times, you were rejected because of your past. Thats why you are mad and you are attacking Origins2 in every opportunity. Thats what I was talking about. You are not a Origins player or player of another server.

Again you are making off topic and bringing your personal hate.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2020, 16:54   #704

Received Thanks: 5,053
Quote:
@ you just proove my words in there, you tried to enter Origins2 team multiple times, you were rejected because of your past. Thats why you are mad and you are attacking Origins2 in every opportunity. Thats what I was talking about. You are not a Origins player or player of another server.

Again you are making off topic and bringing your personal hate.
Mad at Origins for what?

Yeah, I'm attacking Origins2 at every opportunity that you guys offer me, sure thing

btw, I am a Origins player & I also play on other servers lol =))
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2020, 16:55   #705

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSaiyajinGott View Post
Ganzen Rubinum fanboys hier am weinen, krass.

Edit: Bester Server derzeit, knallt rein.
Das einzige was rein knallt ist der Profit der yang trader auf epvp durch deine “Metin2 Familie” aka Gilde wie auch immer du das nennen magst, aber ich weiß garnicht warum ich hier drauf noch antworte, dich nimmt sowieso keiner mehr ernst nach dem Gildentreffen.
Thanks
15 Users