Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoM3: The Path of the Dragon • Opening 19th April

Discussion on WoM3: The Path of the Dragon • Opening 19th April within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/07/2019, 21:23   #91

elite*gold: 49
Received Thanks: 3,115
@ sollte epvp nicht eine unabhängige Plattform sein? Wenn ja, wieso bekommt man dann jetzt Werbung für den nächsten Wom-Server, der sowieso nicht lange voll ist und dann die nächste Fusion folgt, quasi ins Gesicht geklatscht?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/07/2019, 21:26   #92

elite*gold: 102
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,495
Machste deinen eigenen Server auf Kevin oder warum regt dich das so auf?

Würdest du WoM verfolgen würdest du wissen dass es zu keiner Fusion kommen wird. Aber hey, bist gestraft genug.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/07/2019, 23:30   #93

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,271
Nicht so meins Trotzdem viel Erfolg und allen viel Spaß.
Old 04/07/2019, 23:35   #94

elite*gold: 386
Received Thanks: 1,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Renako View Post
@ sollte epvp nicht eine unabhängige Plattform sein? Wenn ja, wieso bekommt man dann jetzt Werbung für den nächsten Wom-Server, der sowieso nicht lange voll ist und dann die nächste Fusion folgt, quasi ins Gesicht geklatscht?

Weil die Admins ganz genau wissen, dass WoM Server nicht so schnell down gehen wie die ganzen 0815 Server.

Sogar Spieler aus der "Newschool-Genere" ziehen auf den neuen WoM3 Server.
Ich lehne mich mal weit ausm Fenster und behaupte sogar dass der SA von Rubi hart am zittern ist, die nächsten Wochen.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2019, 00:00   #95

Bin der uwe und bin auch seit langem wieder dabei.

-Make Kailome great again-
Old 04/08/2019, 00:09   #96

Received Thanks: 1,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by popelkak View Post
Weil die Admins ganz genau wissen, dass WoM Server nicht so schnell down gehen wie die ganzen 0815 Server.

Sogar Spieler aus der "Newschool-Genere" ziehen auf den neuen WoM3 Server.
Ich lehne mich mal weit ausm Fenster und behaupte sogar dass der SA von Rubi hart am zittern ist, die nächsten Wochen.
Warum sollte er am zittern sein? Auf so hart Oldschool mit dem Kaskaden System stehen bestimmt nicht so viele. Ich denke schon, dass viele drauf spielen werden, aber auch nur die ersten Wochen bis der erste Hype vorbei ist, wie bei Rubinum eben.
Die Newschool Leute sind auch alle schon weg.
Conspiracy hat richtig durchgezogen Kappa.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/08/2019, 02:21   #97

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 3,828
Quote:
You sound bitter, did I steal your sandwich at school?

You can buy advertising in elitepvpers, and WoM3 can't be merged with 2 because the items and bonuses are different. But you would know that if you had read the presentation.

Next time you might want to ask someone to translate it for you before making a fool of yourself.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 04/08/2019, 06:43   #98

Eine ziemliche ungewohnt schwache Metin2 Vorstellung.
Mir fehlt da irgendwie so das Basiszeugs
Old 04/08/2019, 08:33   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0rangensaft. View Post
Machste deinen eigenen Server auf Kevin oder warum regt dich das so auf?

Würdest du WoM verfolgen würdest du wissen dass es zu keiner Fusion kommen wird. Aber hey, bist gestraft genug.
Diskutiere nur ungerne mit Leuten, die ihren Server wechseln wie ihre Unterwäsche Oder Leuten wie dir, die einen Server erst in den Himmel loben und sobald etwas nicht nach deiner Nase läuft, wird dann der Frust auf epvp ausgelassen, was man doch hätte anders machen sollen.
Wenn ich WoM verfolgt hätte, wüsste ich das also? Gab ja noch nie eine Fusion oder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Shōgun View Post
You sound bitter, did I steal your sandwich at school?

You can buy advertising in elitepvpers, and WoM3 can't be merged with 2 because the items and bonuses are different. But you would know that if you had read the presentation.

Next time you might want to ask someone to translate it for you before making a fool of yourself.
I‘m not bitter at all, I just think that this is just another wrong decidion of the staff. And please don‘t tell me that it won‘t be possible to merge them. In Germany we say „if there is a will, there is a way“.
Nothing personal against you, but you always act like you‘re the one with the best server, the best concept and the best admin. But guess what? This is only your opinion and others think of other servers as the best and there‘s nothing wrong with that. You always talk bad about other servers with shit like „we didn‘t start a new server every 2 weeks like others“ ofc you didn‘t but you started several servers too. But you‘re superior, right?
I don‘t want to start a big discussion here, it was just a question because it‘s kinda stupid that they want to make new rules, saying they want to make the board better and then they start advertising servers.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/08/2019, 10:49   #100

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 4,740
Quote:
Diskutiere nur ungerne mit Leuten, die ihren Server wechseln wie ihre Unterwäsche Oder Leuten wie dir, die einen Server erst in den Himmel loben und sobald etwas nicht nach deiner Nase läuft, wird dann der Frust auf epvp ausgelassen, was man doch hätte anders machen sollen.
Wenn ich WoM verfolgt hätte, wüsste ich das also? Gab ja noch nie eine Fusion oder?

I‘m not bitter at all, I just think that this is just another wrong decidion of the staff. And please don‘t tell me that it won‘t be possible to merge them. In Germany we say „if there is a will, there is a way“.
Nothing personal against you, but you always act like you‘re the one with the best server, the best concept and the best admin. But guess what? This is only your opinion and others think of other servers as the best and there‘s nothing wrong with that. You always talk bad about other servers with **** like „we didn‘t start a new server every 2 weeks like others“ ofc you didn‘t but you started several servers too. But you‘re superior, right?
I don‘t want to start a big discussion here, it was just a question because it‘s kinda stupid that they want to make new rules, saying they want to make the board better and then they start advertising servers.
Dein Argument mit der Werbung ist aber halt einfach nur dumm. Wenn du deinen Lieblingssender RTL schaust, wie kommt wohl die Werbung in das Programm? Weil die Betreiber Lust drauf haben oder weil es Geld dafür gibt? Mhm..
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/08/2019, 11:09   #101

elite*gold: 102
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,495
Quote:
Man man man, der "wechselst öfter den Server als deine Unterwäsche" Front kommt immer dann wenn ihr kleinen Larrys sonst keine Argumente findet, oder? Wenn Server auf hoch-professionell machen und dann die simpelsten Sachen nicht gefixxt bekommen die selbst Tirez bei seinem 2. Server hinbekommen hat - gehört das halt geflamed.

Würdest du dich für WoM interessieren hättest du mitbekommen das WoM3 und WoM2 nicht fusioniert werden können wegen gewissen Änderungen am Core-Game - aber hey, von jemandem der seit 3 Jahren sagt "ich hab aufgehört mit Metin2" kann man ja sonst nichts erwarten.

Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/08/2019, 12:32   #102

elite*gold: 130
@, what do you do for the promotion ? I mean there must be a Marketing Strategy to make the Server popular
Old 04/08/2019, 12:32   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0rangensaft. View Post
Man man man, der "wechselst öfter den Server als deine Unterwäsche" Front kommt immer dann wenn ihr kleinen Larrys sonst keine Argumente findet, oder? Wenn Server auf hoch-professionell machen und dann die simpelsten Sachen nicht gefixxt bekommen die selbst Tirez bei seinem 2. Server hinbekommen hat - gehört das halt geflamed.

Würdest du dich für WoM interessieren hättest du mitbekommen das WoM3 und WoM2 nicht fusioniert werden können wegen gewissen Änderungen am Core-Game - aber hey, von jemandem der seit 3 Jahren sagt "ich hab aufgehört mit Metin2" kann man ja sonst nichts erwarten.

Sagte er und kriegt nichts anderes auf die Reihe, als sich auf einen Namen zu beziehen
Old 04/08/2019, 12:45   #104

Shogun Im back
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2019, 13:07   #105

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 3,828
Quote:

Nothing personal against you, but you always act like you‘re the one with the best server, the best concept and the best admin. But guess what? This is only your opinion and others think of other servers as the best and there‘s nothing wrong with that. You always talk bad about other servers with shit like „we didn‘t start a new server every 2 weeks like others“ ofc you didn‘t but you started several servers too. But you‘re superior, right?

So let's see. In this forum's first page you have:

- A server that had its main dev apply for a job in WoM2 so they could steal the source to have something to base their project in.

- A server claiming it's official even after Webzen itself denied it.

- Servers showing obviously fake playercounts but hey it looks nice because the numbers change in real time!

- A server made by a guy who already had like ten servers, changes his epvp account every time to pretend he is someone else, and uses fake accounts to hype his own servers.

And you are pointing fingers at WoM because we merged servers? Don't be ridiculous. GF merges servers. Every MMO pulisher merges servers. It isn't some shady practice. Whether we are the best server or have the best concept is a matter of oppinion but if anything, we have always stood for being serious.

Let me tell you something, a merge is not for the benefit the server owner. I gain nothing from it. It is done in the players benefit so they can still have a lively and active server instead of playing with 50 people.

Eventually experience tells us that the positive effects of the merge don't last long when you have such an old server. It's just delaying the unavoidable wich is that one day you may not have enough players or income to keep your project up to your standards. It also tells us that we made some mistakes when deciding which bonuses high level gear would have, which ultimately lead to PvP not being as fun as it should.

You can't just go and change the base bonuses of equipment people already spent time and money building up. So you branch our your code base into a new evolution. You don't merge it back because all you would achieve is piss off people for no positive effect. Please tell me how would you merge a server with the bonus cascading with one which doesn't have it? Do you just nerf some piece of gear a player spent a thousand changers in? Have you ever managed a server? Over 6 years we made a lot of mistakes, but lying to people was not one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spintovihn View Post
lol server admin is stuck in his teenage years
Thanks for your mature and thoughtful oppinion. I appreciate the fact that you registered here just to bless me with your mentoring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyD0N View Post
@, what do you do for the promotion ? I mean there must be a Marketing Strategy to make the Server popular
There is a post in our forum detailing where we are doing our promotion. It is one of the most ambitious marketing plans ever trust me.
Thanks
7 Users
Closed Thread