Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2 SG [Oldschool]

Discussion on Metin2 SG [Oldschool] within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 06/04/2023, 18:37   #2161

elite*gold: 0
#SEASONHYPE. Play the best server of metin2 )

Old 06/05/2023, 09:07   #2162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash1212 View Post
wieso ohne pvp und GK?
naja willst du gegen Wildhunde GK's machen? Ohne Spieler ist es halt schwierig auf dem jetzigen Server
Old 06/05/2023, 09:14   #2163

elite*gold: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by .DiviDi View Post

welches neue projekt denn^^
Old 06/05/2023, 11:06   #2164

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Zymeria welches eh nie, oder erst 2029 kommen wird.
Old 06/05/2023, 12:02   #2165

Received Thanks: 1,100
Quote:
Zymeria, Discord gibt's auch schon aber halt keine Infos.
Old 06/05/2023, 20:57   #2166

Kinda wish you would open a brand new server, seperate from your current one if you wish. I don't know if it's worth doing a seasonal server since it will just die when merge happens. Played on last season server, was fun ngl, but i noticed the lack of players after a while, especially when it merged with main server. I think i'll pass this time. If you would open a new server i'm sure more would join

Good luck anyways
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/06/2023, 07:51   #2167

Quote:
Originally Posted by lekarakos View Post
Kinda wish you would open a brand new server, seperate from your current one if you wish. I don't know if it's worth doing a seasonal server since it will just die when merge happens. Played on last season server, was fun ngl, but i noticed the lack of players after a while, especially when it merged with main server. I think i'll pass this time. If you would open a new server i'm sure more would join

Good luck anyways
they did that in 2019, also didn't last two months, was a deadbirth
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2023, 10:29   #2168

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almanyo View Post
they did that in 2019, also didn't last two months, was a deadbirth
That's because they shot themselves multiple times with buggy updates and rollbacks and people weren't happy with that and most of the players quit. The best way would be a fully separate server and not a seasonal server. There is no meaning in playing on a seasonal Server, since you already get a lot of items and equipment a lot cheaper from the current server, thus making is pointless to even play on a seasonal server

I wouldn't even mind if they would take the path of creating like a 1-99/1-105 Server with oldschool touch, since the current game is literally too easy.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/06/2023, 12:17   #2169

just call it what it really is it is a server that is only interested in ripping off player with a useless season server that has no new benefits other than more exp and maybe a few new items
waste of time

Oldfart
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/03/2023, 09:13   #2170

The season server will be merged to main server hat 29th August. I really liked the season time. It was much easier to start and grow your character while the season and the chaos system is a nice content. At the most season time there are unusually many player. Only at the end the number of players decrease.

If there are any players which are intrestet to start or test in his current form do it while season is still online. There aren't that much player on season anymore but you can see the SG content and gameplay much faster than on the main server. Use it till its online and ask the players there if you want to know something or need help. SG still have one of the friendliest metin2 community.

At the time big servers go down because the serverteam down want to hold the project anymore and you lost your chars, the time and your money which you spend there SG stays still online. If its not in all ways the server you want you're welcome to give suggestions and bring the project to the server you want.
Old 08/03/2023, 09:37   #2171

elite*gold: 715
Honestly, I think I would start here if more people would.
But currently its dead empty and doesn't make sense to me.

I'm waiting since forever for any news about Zymeria... but I'm loosing hope and interest.
Old 08/03/2023, 11:43   #2172

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCh4nge View Post
Honestly, I think I would start here if more people would.
But currently its dead empty and doesn't make sense to me.

I'm waiting since forever for any news about Zymeria... but I'm loosing hope and interest.
You're not the only one who is waiting for Zymeria.
I really can't understand it, how they are taking so much time to finish it. I know they say they want everything perfect, which is good. But to waste time to open an saison server for SG, which at the end will still be empty, doenst make sense for me. At some point the SG team must understand, that either they add hundred of QoL in SG and bring it in 2023 or they just give up and close it, because at the moment it doesnt look good. This is the perfect time to open zymeria, after the closure of Aeldra and because there isnt any other good server, but they missed the chance while trying to save something that cant be saved.
Old 08/03/2023, 12:07   #2173

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphion View Post
You're not the only one who is waiting for Zymeria.
I really can't understand it, how they are taking so much time to finish it. I know they say they want everything perfect, which is good. But to waste time to open an saison server for SG, which at the end will still be empty, doenst make sense for me. At some point the SG team must understand, that either they add hundred of QoL in SG and bring it in 2023 or they just give up and close it, because at the moment it doesnt look good. This is the perfect time to open zymeria, after the closure of Aeldra and because there isnt any other good server, but they missed the chance while trying to save something that cant be saved.
Die haben zymeria im August 2021 angekündigt und seit nem Jahr ist Funkstille. Und jetzt schrieb Elspeth im discord dass es unwahrscheinlich ist, dass der Server 2023 startet.

Wer darauf wartet, ist echt verloren
Old 08/03/2023, 12:29   #2174

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by InternationalKevin View Post
Die haben zymeria im August 2021 angekündigt und seit nem Jahr ist Funkstille. Und jetzt schrieb Elspeth im discord dass es unwahrscheinlich ist, dass der Server 2023 startet.

Wer darauf wartet, ist echt verloren
Laut discord sind die sogar seit 2019 dran am arbeiten, ob das stimmt keine ahnung. Wenn die devs jedoch eher an einen hoffnungslosen Fall arbeiten wie SG statt sich mal Zeit für ein Server zu nehmen, der höchstwahrscheinlich eine Spieleranzahl im 4-stelligen Bereich haben würde, ist das auch deren schuld.
Old 08/03/2023, 19:14   #2175

Now that aeldra has officially stated it's closing, would be a good opportunity to open a 2nd SG. Not a seasonal one. There's no point to open a seasonal SG. It wont ressurect.Accept it and adapt. Your server is very good. But it's empty.

Unless you're planning to do something with zymeria, i think it's a pretty good idea to open a brand new standalone SG Server.