Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2 SG [Oldschool]

Discussion on Metin2 SG [Oldschool] within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 03/04/2021, 13:40   #1306

elite*gold: 76
Received Thanks: 2,202
Nimmt bei ihr die Mengenangabe nicht all zu ernst. Allein die Erklärung ist der Grund, warum sich hier nie mehr etwas ändern wird. Es sollte nun mal nicht so sein, dass ein paar Spieler mit Yang den Markt regulieren können und Preise nach belieben drücken können.( für einen gesunden Markt wäre es wichtig, dass sie Geld ausgeben). Es sollte eine gesunde Angebot und Nachfrage Wirtschaft vorhanden sein.
Sprich Spieler die auch wirklich die Switcher zb brauchen und kaufen werden und nicht die, die spekulieren, oh ich kann es noch um paar k drücken. Farmen kann man viele von denen. Über Wochen hinweg. Aber wenn die Herrschaften kein Bedarf sehen sie zu kaufen, kann ich noch weiter Zeit verschwenden mit Shops.
Die klassische Begründung kommt dann immer so an. Ja unterschiedliche Lvl Bereiche, es ist nicht vorgesehen in dem Lvl schon Alchi etc zu haben.
Es gibt nun mal Leute die bauen sich zuerst etwas auf und lvln dann auf das jeweilige Lvl. Vor allem sollte das möglich sein bei einem Server mit so langer Lebenszeit.
Das hat SG nie hinbekommen, sauber zu lösen. DE oder andere Server regulieren so etwas mit Events. Ich möchte damit nicht sagen, auf sg gäbe es keine oder sie seien nicht lokrativ. Im Gegenteil, das wöchentliche Mondi Event System ist ziemlich geil und man spart dadurch enorm Zeit. Aber dann spielt man irgendwann auch nur noch zu den Zeiten und die restlichen Tage passiert nichts. Spontan geschieht hier erst mal eh nichts.

Ich hab damals aufgehört, weil man einfach Tagelang nichts los wurde, trotz Preissenkungen. Es schreckt Neulinge einfach so hart ab, wenn alles was sie droppen erst einmal nicht benötigt wird und auch nie gekauft wird. ( Ausnahme wäre Shuriken+, das hatte ich noch in Erinnerung, das ging immer Weg.)

Die meisten, wenn nicht sogar alle die hier schreiben, haben SG gespielt. Ob 1 Tag oder mehrere Monate spielt keine Rolle , wenn alle auf den selben Punkt kommen. Ich verstehe nicht, wieso man sich nicht einmal selbst reflektiert.
Man kann euch keine Gier, Geldinteressen oder sonst was vorwerfen, aber Sturheit und Verschlossenheit sind sicherlich keine attraktiveren Punkte.

Am Besten lassen wir alles so wie es ist und vegetieren alle weiter vor uns her. Kraft und Gedanken sind hier alle fehl am Platz.
Thanks
17 Users
Old 03/10/2021, 19:32   #1307

elite*gold: 0
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElspethTirel View Post
Ich bin nach wie vor da, nur habe ich nicht wirklich die Lust 20x zu wiederholen das wir keine SG Kopie mehr online bringen werden. Das ein Reset allgemein absolut nicht in Frage kommt, sollte klar sein.

@

It is a general thing in the Metin2 Community that most People are not even going to try an older Server. I can't really judge them for it, considering how many Servers come and go on a near monthly basis though.

I understand the thoughts the people have regarding that but theres just too much that proves these theories wrong.
You see people saying that it worked for WoM aswell, while WoM literally gained no players for the Main server what so ever, atleast based on what their Website Counter states.

This said, i dont dislike the general idea of "Speed Servers", as a matter of fact, they remind me of Diablo3 Seasons. Eitherway, this is not a fitting solution for us.

So i`m trying to improve server , to become easier for anyone , and all as i get others calling me dumb ?
Yes , you can delete this messages , but now im offended, not because she/he said that , but because you never take any action to avoid situation like that.
EmyEmy will be never punished , and im not first and not last player who will leave this server because of such behaviour .
thanks .

Tone like this that i`m dumb , without any logical explanaition is against any rules of formal talking , no matter what you should never allow for that , and behave like nothing happen because its a friend of you and always stay on your side
Old 03/10/2021, 20:44   #1308

1) she's banned, so your post here shows you really are dumb with such claims

2) nobody on this server is really friends with the staff, everyone gets punished equally and everyone is given chances after they screwed up, that is, if you don't act like a baby and start insulting staff or crying because you don't accept the punishment you're being given

3) your exp suggestion goes against the server ideal, nobody in that thread supported you on it

4) people were telling you how you can level properly but all you want is free levels instead of working for it

5) as much as having more weapons with avg dmg is a fun idea it's also meh, you can literally do 15k at level 50 without much effort at level 50 with all classes, you really don't need all that

you just wanting to be spoonfed and complaining without actually learning about the server like 80% of the people who wrote in this thread in the past 2 months
Old 03/10/2021, 20:47   #1309

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstelena View Post

So i`m trying to improve server , to become easier for anyone , and all as i get others calling me dumb ?
Yes , you can delete this messages , but now im offended, not because she/he said that , but because you never take any action to avoid situation like that.
EmyEmy will be never punished , and im not first and not last player who will leave this server because of such behaviour .
thanks .

Tone like this that i`m dumb , without any logical explanaition is against any rules of formal talking , no matter what you should never allow for that , and behave like nothing happen because its a friend of you and always stay on your side
welcome to metin2 better leave this com as long as you are able to. the problem with ppl like this is, if you ban them, they will be back again a few days later. its the same like overpainting a moldy wall
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2021, 20:52   #1310

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstelena View Post

thanks .

For once this isnt Elspeths fault. He actually tried for years to deal with the Emy-problem, but shes under special protection of another GM.
Old 03/10/2021, 20:57   #1311

Received Thanks: 1,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinglol View Post
For once this isnt Elspeths fault. He actually tried for years to deal with the Emy-problem, but shes under special protection of another GM.
As a matter of fact she's not under any protection.
As @ said, i already suspended her Forum account for the actions she has taken.
Old 03/10/2021, 21:07   #1312

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinglol View Post
aren't you kentra? im surprised you didn't get a perm ban after you told people it was ok to do an exploit and a bunch of them got perm ban for it, maybe you have gm protection
Old 03/10/2021, 21:19   #1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewry View Post
aren't you kentra? im surprised you didn't get a perm ban after you told people it was ok to do an exploit and a bunch of them got perm ban for it, maybe you have gm protection
You can actually read up what happened, few pages back, my pov and Elspeths, just use google translate or whatever u prefer.

Palita, I get that ur mad, now that ur girlfriend Emy got banned you're lashing out, all good.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/10/2021, 21:25   #1314

Nothing to be mad about, it was a deserved ban also you literally pm'd me and told people it was ok to use that exploit and react wanted to abuse it so much that even said in call chat he was going to exploit until he has 100k stones

The funny thing about it, is that every single person who was banned for this was unbanned in the same day or few days after, the only person who did not get unbanned was react, i wonder why

Eitherway, this thread is full of outdated information and people telling only the part of the story that fits them, i find it hilarious all the market is dead claims especially when you can make 100-300 wons per week at low level and over 500 wons at high level

you all just sad because you got banned or a friend of yours got banned after they broke the rules and you coming here to to spit. (lol at people who were banned 8 months ago and still crying over it)
Old 03/10/2021, 21:33   #1315

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewry View Post
You literally pm'd me and told people it was ok to use that exploit and react wanted to abuse it so much that even said in call chat he was going to exploit until he has 100k stones

The funny thing about it, is that every single person who was banned for this was unbanned in the same day for few days after, the only person who did not get unbanned was react, i wonder why

Eitherway, this thread is full of outdated information and people telling only the part of the story that fits them, i find it hilarious all the market is dead claims especially when you can make 100-300 wons per week at low level and over 500 wons at high level

you all just sad because you got banned or a friend of yours got banned after they broke the rules and you coming here to to spit. (lol at people who were banned 8 months ago and still crying over it)

As I said, I understand that you're mad and lashing out for your gf. Not the first time. Have a good day
Old 03/10/2021, 21:40   #1316

You're the one who's been lashing out and others in this thread, as i said, it was a deserved ban.

But hey, you're the guy who tells people to use exploit and then tries to make it sound like the story is different.

Same for dejanimus, what an hilarious read that was, this guy insults staff and players, manages to get away with it, spends a week harassing staff and players, then makes a video insulting everyone again, then comes saying it's just a joke.

Seriously, you guys need to let go of your egos and see reality as it is, just because you think in a way doesn't mean other people will think/feel the way you are thinking.

The only reason splinglol is even posting here is because his mistake got at least one of his friends a perm ban and is trying to twist everything into their own way
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/10/2021, 22:08   #1317

Ist der Server noch brauchbar suche einen neuen Server zum zocken und habe kein Bock auf Aeldra ?
Old 03/10/2021, 23:16   #1318

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHardstylx View Post
Ist der Server noch brauchbar suche einen neuen Server zum zocken und habe kein Bock auf Aeldra ?
Gucks dir am besten selber an, Metin2 Server sind nicht besonders groß und man macht sich immer am besten selbst ein Bild.

Wenn du kein Problem damit hast dich actually mit einem Markt zu befassen der nicht durchgehend aus "och ich Farm semi-afk Metins und verkauf dann switcher" besteht und du nicht in 2 wochen fertig sein willst, kannst du SG an sich immer mal versuchen.
Old 03/11/2021, 01:11   #1319

That information was given by a player who was banned nearly 8 months ago and his information is out of date, the updates on the server have been pretty good and created a good balance between high level and new/low level players

The market is very stable currently and if you take notice of the price changes (think stock market changes) you can profit a lot. Changers/Switchers as well as low level materials are currently in high demand due to the latest updates so there are a lot of opportunities for new players to make gold from.

The majority of bugs found on the server are fixed in a few days or even on the same day the update came out (as it was with the bug in the video up there) or in the next update

When it comes to the accusations towards the staff professionalism, the players saying these things either were banned or have friends who were banned. They enjoyed playing on this server quite a lot but were incapable of constantly trying to abuse things or disrespecting, even insulting the staff members. They have been for months trying to make the server look bad because they lost their accounts after perm bans.

You can level at a decent pace, you can even gear up to match the older players at a decent pace thanks to the recent updates, it will take some work to get there and that's part of the fun on the server.

There's currently an influx of new players

You can get info on how to advance or anything else by asking in game/discord/forum
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2021, 03:35   #1320

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejanimus View Post
Könnte vielleicht hilfreich sein.
Ein Bericht voll mit Lügen die ich bereits in meinen Posts davor mit fakten widerlegt habe ist allgemein nicht hilfreich.

Er behauptete er wurde zu unrecht gebannt weil das Team ihn nicht mag, obwohl er auch groß mit dem abuses angegeben hat.
Er behauptete auch das er aufgehört hat sofort wo dies öffentlich bekannt gegeben wurde, meine screenshots von seinen logs belegen jedoch auch sichtlich das er das noch stunden später gemacht hat.

Und einfach mal auf einen der wenigen Screenshots dieses Posts ein zu gehen, angeblich ist der Screenshot den er dort gepostet hat vom letzen tag des Hunter Rankings... weird, da sind nicht mal 100 Spieler in der Low Level liste aber irgendwie, egal wann ich gucke, sind die listen immer auf 100 Spielern, selbst an einem Mittwoch Abend? also 2 Tage nach Start des Rankings, unter der Woche?

Oder die aussage das "der GA den Server schon mal aufgegeben hat", funny, denn Shadow war nie komplett weg und selbst wenn er das wäre, wäre das auch nichts besonderes, wenn ein Teammitglied einen Server verlässt?
Der Server würde auch ohne Shadow weiter laufen, da der Server nicht ihm gehört.

Und wie @ schon sagte, ist react bereits seit 6 Monaten gebannt, also woher sollte er auch wissen das eigentlich jedes Problem, wie z.B. der lagg durch ein zu volles Extra Inventory basically direkt nachdem es uns gemeldet wurde gefixt wurde & meines Wissens nach auch nur auf leistungsschwachen PC's auftrat?

Lügen verbreiten weil man sich nicht damit abfindet das man gebannt wurde ist halt immer das letzte Resort.
Mehr werde ich auf diese Lügengeschichten auch nicht eingehen, da ich das bereits vorher zu genüge mit fakten und Screenshots widerlegt habe.