Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jotuns2 - The Titan among Titans | International server 17.08.2018

Discussion on Jotuns2 - The Titan among Titans | International server 17.08.2018 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/02/2018, 15:12   #121

elite*gold: 0
leute der server bockt da der start etwas länger he ris sind auch fb´s und items günstig und alles super zu erreichen.

es lohnt sich
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2018, 15:33   #122

Es lohnt sich wenn der Client auf Deutsch wäre
Old 09/03/2018, 09:12   #123

elite*gold: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRayZen2311 View Post
Er ist Deutsch? Gibt paar stellen wo er es nicht ist zB beim Pet System.
Old 09/03/2018, 19:43   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tijado View Post
leute der server bockt da der start etwas länger he ris sind auch fb´s und items günstig und alles super zu erreichen.

es lohnt sich
Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRayZen2311 View Post
We have the client in germany too, you need to select it on login panel.
Old 09/06/2018, 02:43   #125

NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE!

In this new update we have changed many things that affect the gameplay. We have focused on creating more inventory space so that it is not so stressful to order everything, to facilitate the way you manage your yang and many other changes.

Below you will see what has been impelementado and modified in this update

• A SPECIAL INVENTORY has been implemented, this inventory stores ONLY books, uppgrade items and stones so that your normal inventory is freer and you can manage everything better.
IMPORTANT NOTE: improvement items, books and stones can not be moved to the normal inventory, but they can be used as usual from the new inventory, you can throw them, put them to sell, trade, etc ... and all from the same inventory.

THE OBJECTS OF THE NEW INVENTORY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO STORE THEM IN A STORE BUT NOT IN THE NORMAL INVENTORY
  • Added Drop of Cor Draconis to Dragon Atlantea and Charon.
  • Increased Level of all Heads of Cape to 105.
  • Equaled the damage on all the heads of Cape of Dragon.
  • Modifications have been made to the biologist's drop of objects.
  • Increased the Drop of Alchemist Baules by 60%
  • 100100.png The Dragon Claw object now extracts the alchemy stone with a 100% chance of success.
  • We have deleted the bank of the Offline Shop, now when you sell an object the yang will go to a chest located in the lower left part of the screen and when you click the yang you will be added to the normal counter.
    This has allowed us to implement the new bank system where you can save all the yang collected so that you are safe. We leave you some information on how it works:

To access the bank, the first step is to click on the "Other" icon in the inventory and select Bank
NOTE: Remember the account and password that you have created, otherwise you will not be able to open the bank where you kept the yang

Once the bank is open, you can perform the following actions:

RED: Option that allows you to enter the desired amount of yang in the bank.
ORANGE: Option that allows you to send money to a player, you have to enter the name of the player and the desired amount
BLUE: Option to change the bank password
GREEN: Option to withdraw the yang from the bank.

CHANGES IN THE ITEM SHOP
  • The price of Cor Draconis (raw) has been reduced to 10 Coins / unit
  • Cor Draconis of each color has been added to be able to acquire the alchemy stones that you only need. These Cor Draconis are priced at 20 Coins / unit.
Old 09/06/2018, 12:35   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladcristian View Post
NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE!

In this new update we have changed many things that affect the gameplay. We have focused on creating more inventory space so that it is not so stressful to order everything, to facilitate the way you manage your yang and many other changes.

Below you will see what has been impelementado and modified in this update

• A SPECIAL INVENTORY has been implemented, this inventory stores ONLY books, uppgrade items and stones so that your normal inventory is freer and you can manage everything better.
IMPORTANT NOTE: improvement items, books and stones can not be moved to the normal inventory, but they can be used as usual from the new inventory, you can throw them, put them to sell, trade, etc ... and all from the same inventory.

THE OBJECTS OF THE NEW INVENTORY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO STORE THEM IN A STORE BUT NOT IN THE NORMAL INVENTORY
  • Added Drop of Cor Draconis to Dragon Atlantea and Charon.
  • Increased Level of all Heads of Cape to 105.
  • Equaled the damage on all the heads of Cape of Dragon.
  • Modifications have been made to the biologist's drop of objects.
  • Increased the Drop of Alchemist Baules by 60%
  • 100100.png The Dragon Claw object now extracts the alchemy stone with a 100% chance of success.
  • We have deleted the bank of the Offline Shop, now when you sell an object the yang will go to a chest located in the lower left part of the screen and when you click the yang you will be added to the normal counter.
    This has allowed us to implement the new bank system where you can save all the yang collected so that you are safe. We leave you some information on how it works:

To access the bank, the first step is to click on the "Other" icon in the inventory and select Bank
NOTE: Remember the account and password that you have created, otherwise you will not be able to open the bank where you kept the yang

Once the bank is open, you can perform the following actions:

RED: Option that allows you to enter the desired amount of yang in the bank.
ORANGE: Option that allows you to send money to a player, you have to enter the name of the player and the desired amount
BLUE: Option to change the bank password
GREEN: Option to withdraw the yang from the bank.

CHANGES IN THE ITEM SHOP
  • The price of Cor Draconis (raw) has been reduced to 10 Coins / unit
  • Cor Draconis of each color has been added to be able to acquire the alchemy stones that you only need. These Cor Draconis are priced at 20 Coins / unit.

All you need now is Faster Pickup.
Old 09/06/2018, 12:52   #127

nur 135 spieler online? hab echt bock aber das schreckt bisschen ab
Old 09/07/2018, 03:12   #128

Don't play here, GM's are corrupt, if you are mean in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM to wRide, you are bound to be banned, if you say 1 bad word, PERM banned on MULTIPLE accounts, another good server destroyed by the team.

Edit : Also nice "IP ban" while i'm still playing. ayyy now you got my last account. gj

Edit2 : i'll reject my statement when either the GM gets fired, or my accounts get unbanned. @ Why do TGM's even have rights to ban?! And the TGM gives a very poorly writen explanation to why i got banned and then removes the thread thats funny.
Old 09/07/2018, 11:46   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by janistbe3 View Post
Don't play here, GM's are corrupt, if you are mean in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM to wRide, you are bound to be banned, if you say 1 bad word, PERM banned on MULTIPLE accounts, another good server destroyed by the team.

Edit : Also nice "IP ban" while i'm still playing. ayyy now you got my last account. gj

Edit2 : i'll reject my statement when either the GM gets fired, or my accounts get unbanned. @ Why do TGM's even have rights to ban?! And the TGM gives a very poorly writen explanation to why i got banned and then removes the thread thats funny.
I imagine you are the player "KayZi".
Your accounts have been permanently banned for seriously insulting players, threatening administrators and encouraging hatred in the community.

Neither the server nor the GMS / TGMS are corrupt, if we punish for lack of respect it is because such action has been done.
The next time when you play a server (mine or not) try not to disrespect and seriously insult everyone and you will not spend more than that, it sure is not the first time you are banned for that.

Have a nice day, thank you.
Old 09/07/2018, 15:48   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladcristian View Post
I imagine you are the player "KayZi".
Your accounts have been permanently banned for seriously insulting players, threatening administrators and encouraging hatred in the community.

Neither the server nor the GMS / TGMS are corrupt, if we punish for lack of respect it is because such action has been done.
The next time when you play a server (mine or not) try not to disrespect and seriously insult everyone and you will not spend more than that, it sure is not the first time you are banned for that.

Have a nice day, thank you.
Prove the "seriously insulting players" aswell as "threatening administators" you can't even if you really wanted to, all i said was "F u wRide" "are you gonna get me banned now since you sit on Discord with GM's" then i said "He said it in english you retards "Its boss event on saturday"" and that is PERM BAN worthy? But DarkMatter running around calling Ppl the N word is fine? He is still farming.

Btw. its the first time i've ever been banned for something other then Botting and selling.

Also if you Quote my name pls do it right.
Old 09/08/2018, 01:58   #131

AUTO PICK READY!

In this small update has been added the "Auto-Pick" that will collect all the objects just pressing the letter Z.

NOTE: If you have selected "All" your character will collect all the objects that are automatically on the ground, but if you select some other option, only collect that type of "object" and it is not automatic

Old 09/08/2018, 03:45   #132

elite*gold: 2
Fascinating...
Old 09/08/2018, 13:19   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameking88 View Post
Fascinating...
?????????????????????
Old 09/10/2018, 13:41   #134

More Weapons Skins, More outfits and more ...

In the following update have been modified and implemented several things that we will detail below:
  • The yang that was in x2 has been increased (If for example a mob gave you 500 yang now it will give you 1,000) so we facilitate the trade and the players develop their characters before.
  • We have migrated the server to a better dedicated to solve the problem of lag that some players had, even so we continue working so that you can play without problems to Jotuns2.
  • It has implemented a wide variety of Skin of weapons, a pair of garments and helmets.
NOTE: As you can see, the Lycan CLAWS are missing from the photos, since the creator made them personalized after acquiring the normals, but each corresponds to the set you see in the following images.

Razado and Nemere attire as well as their corresponding helmets have also been implemented.

AVAILABLE AT THE ITEM SHOP
 (Permanent skins)

AVAILABLE AT THE VOTE SHOP
(Duration: 14 days)

AVAILABLE AT BOSS DROP (Soon..)
(Duration: 7 days)
Old 09/12/2018, 19:40   #135

NEW CHESTS, COSTUME, SKINS AND HAIRSTYLES FREE!

In the following update we have fixed several small bugs that did not affect much of the gameplay but had to resolve, in addition, it has been implemented and changed several things that we will detail below.

• The necessary amount of alchemy gems has been reduced to combine them, before it was at 5,4,2,2 and with the new change it is at 2,2,2,2.
  • We have solved a small bug that affected the special inventory when collecting objects from the ground, in addition the following objects have been added so that they go to the same inventory:*
  • Some translations have been improved in all languages, we will also translate the "Teleportation ring" to each corresponding language in the next updates.
  • The system of Vision of the chest has been implemented, which allows to see what is inside the chest with just clicking on it. It also allows you to open up to 10 chests at a time with just one click.

Then we will leave you the new chests created exclusively for Beran-Setaou, Azrael, Nemere and Razador, also the drop that contains each of them:

Drop of Beran-Setaou Chest
Drop of Azrael Chest
Drop of Razador's Chest
Drop of Nemere's Chest
Closed Thread