Hello guys,
Can someone recommend me a middleschool without features like autohunt and that has bigger fan base? or perhaps recommend any upcoming servers.
yep start am 05.12.2025
quasi wie metin2009.pl
nur verbessert, beta lief jetzt 3 Wochen+ gab etliche Verbesserungsvorschläge etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extasycze
Hello guys,
Can someone recommend me a middleschool without features like autohunt and that has bigger fan base? or perhaps recommend any upcoming servers.
Wer lust auf Lykaner hat sollte sich Greenway.de angucken kleine Spieler base aber kommen immer mehr hinzu und alles an coins itemshop sachen ingame erreichbar
Gibt es vielleicht einen P-server der Offi like ist mit Yohara und ohne multi acc "zwang"?
(bitte kein Elveron voschlagen)
Danke
Suche auch so einen Server
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas2k19
Wer lust auf Lykaner hat sollte sich Greenway.de angucken kleine Spieler base aber kommen immer mehr hinzu und alles an coins itemshop sachen ingame erreichbar
Wenn du derzeit nach einem guten Newschool Server suchst - gibt keinen guten.
Es sollen welche kommen, aber wann weiß man noch nicht.
Zwei kommen eventuell diesen Monat noch online.
what is your opinion about those major metin2 servers like Rodnia, Shiva, Rubinum? i see that Rodnia/Shiva have like 5000-8000 players online in the evenings (that is a lot). Is it worth to start in them or their speed servers? I like Shiva since it has oldschool vibes, a lot of players, however, never tried.
I'm looking for a server type easy , midschool , newschool international
Ashura will start in 2 weeks - you can try that one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by belle1234
what is your opinion about those major metin2 servers like Rodnia, Shiva, Rubinum? i see that Rodnia/Shiva have like 5000-8000 players online in the evenings (that is a lot). Is it worth to start in them or their speed servers? I like Shiva since it has oldschool vibes, a lot of players, however, never tried.
To be honest, I haven't played Shiva in a long time and don't know what the current situation is.
Rodnia has also left the server—I'm not sure what the current situation is (I doubt there are really 5,000 players online at the same time), so I would have to play the servers again and see for myself.
And Rubinum launches on December 19. Then we'll see if the hype is justified.
Suche einen Clientdesigner und einen Homepagedesigner für einen Mt2 P-Server (Root) 11/26/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies Hey
Ich suche noch erfahrene Clientdesigner und Homepagedesigner
für einen Metin2 root Server!
Wir sind schon genug GameMaster und suchen keinen GM mehr!
Mindestalter 16Jahre bei gewisser Reife mit Ausnahme 15 Jahre!
Kontaktieren könnt ihr mich in skype unter:hanshans2728!