Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

White Lion Attack

Discussion on White Lion Attack within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
White Lion Attack

I use the 2010 Sf but white lion does not attack
Old 02/03/2011, 12:31   #2

do you use the 2010 Client?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2011, 13:02   #3

Received Thanks: 6,758
You need a 2010 client with a .dll / .bin with the lion attack ;O

Similar Threads Similar Threads
White Lion Makro question
09/02/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I usually prefer normal Addons which do the job for me ;) But in this case I didnt find any Addon... I need a Makro that lets the pet auto attack my targt. Is this possible? I have binded the keys "Shift+W" to let my lion attack. But often it directly run back to me without attacking... thats why I am searching a auto pet attack makro =)
Template Build: White Lion
01/18/2009 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies
All credits goes to: Warhammer Online This was rather a difficult choice for a template. You can choose to strengthen yourself, your pet, or both. I would normally select "myself", however after quite a bit of debate I went with choosing "both" which is the path of "The Hunter". This choice was made for no other reason then for the end game PvP viability of the build. Top three stats: Strength = Increased melee damage Wounds = Increased hit points
100% parry White Lion
01/16/2009 - General Gaming Releases - 7 Replies
There is a bug with white lions that gives them 100% parry rate. Have riptose tatic on white lion and summon pet 10 times, and you'll have 100% parry. Can duo lv this way as well (left wing) White lion go's in and bugs the worm to allow the Wp to run past it via hugging left wall.
Attack and stay white [ENG] [C1]
01/06/2005 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
their is 1 trick i found out in C1 i havnt tried it in C2 yet but im pretty sure it works not alot of ppl know about it. ok first you have to have some kind of mage to do this trick and you need a spell to go along with it not all spells will do but here are some ive tried and i know work (windstrike, ivebolt, hydroblast, ext) ok your ready to start the trick 1. get your sell items menu out and put up somthing worthless for a few mill. 2.get your mouse ready on the start store but do not...