Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aeldra - OFFLINE

Discussion on Aeldra - OFFLINE within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aeldra - OFFLINE

Aeldra (und auch Zeta) hat die P-Serverszene geprägt. Was haltet ihr von Nergals Statement?

LG
Old 08/01/2023, 18:16   #2

In 6-12 Monaten gibts Comeback wie beim ersten Mal als Aeldra down ging, also genießt die Freizeit
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2023, 18:20   #3

Eure Meinung dazu?
Warum machen die dicht?

What are your thoughts on this ?

Insider Infos von einem Aeldra GM
der sofort gebannt wurde nachdem er das geschrieben hat

As a previous GM for several months, I feel my responsibility to share these info to you just so you all know, I will be banned for this anyways like immediately, so make sure to read it quickly Aeldra is the owner of pserver net and they manipulated all data there since ages it's fun how they reflect to info meanwhile they do even worst on the other one Aeldra/Zeta player numbers were always faked (at least x4), they were leading the market with how big amounts they lied to the people They did attack many servers to keep up monopolization and they also used countless tools and everything you can imagine to destroy others, meanwhile the server with the green design opened they were sharing memes on their internal discord because they were that much disgusting that they even memed on their blackhat thing, it's cringe that they say bad things about a cybersecurity company which is there to protect people from companies like ae. There were only one great anticheat created for the scene which they instantly monopolized also, other servers had no choice to use it after because of contract made Nergal and the other owner who's name is hidden and not public made tons of money on you and they are happy currently and they also reflect all bad details on others like they are somewhat little angels, even though there is an international warrant against the other owner Whoever believes all the false claims in their news channel is just crazy and out of he's mind, you all have been milked for millions of euros and now they terminate it without any real reasoning, it's just the fact that they lost interest and it's not worth to keep it up anymore and they even lie to all of you at the end either
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2023, 19:50   #4

Anyone who believes that "GM insider" is crazy, thats just some anonymous non-sense that even I can create right now. Without hard evidence words are just that, words, 0 value.
Aeldra was a great server with a lot of innovations brought to the private servers scene, great contribution overall. I dare say the most popular server, with the most serious and devoted staff, unfortunate thing it did not last very long..
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2023, 19:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulll007 View Post
Aeldra was a great server with a lot of innovations brought to the private servers scene
With shady side on backend, proofed 2 times
Old 08/02/2023, 00:03   #6

Let alone the Leaked Internal Chats of AE regarding the big DDoS attack towards Nemerum shows they were scared of their wellbeing.
Old 08/02/2023, 18:11   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exxory View Post

As a previous GM for several months, I feel my responsibility to share these info to you just so you all know, I will be banned for this anyways like immediately, so make sure to read it quickly Aeldra is the owner of pserver net and they manipulated all data there since ages it's fun how they reflect to info meanwhile they do even worst on the other one Aeldra/Zeta player numbers were always faked (at least x4), they were leading the market with how big amounts they lied to the people They did attack many servers to keep up monopolization and they also used countless tools and everything you can imagine to destroy others, meanwhile the server with the green design opened they were sharing memes on their internal discord because they were that much disgusting that they even memed on their blackhat thing, it's cringe that they say bad things about a cybersecurity company which is there to protect people from companies like ae. There were only one great anticheat created for the scene which they instantly monopolized also, other servers had no choice to use it after because of contract made Nergal and the other owner who's name is hidden and not public made tons of money on you and they are happy currently and they also reflect all bad details on others like they are somewhat little angels, even though there is an international warrant against the other owner Whoever believes all the false claims in their news channel is just crazy and out of he's mind, you all have been milked for millions of euros and now they terminate it without any real reasoning, it's just the fact that they lost interest and it's not worth to keep it up anymore and they even lie to all of you at the end either
Source? Proof?
Old 08/02/2023, 18:13   #8

elite*gold: 1984
The Black Market: 253/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,117
Es ist bei jedem großem P-Server so jedesmal der eine nach 1-2 Jahren der andere nach mehr Jahren... man kennts... irgendwann kommen die eh wieder wie schon gesagt wurde.
Old 08/02/2023, 19:02   #9

Manchmal gibt es keinen anderen ausweg
Old 08/03/2023, 01:00   #10

elite*gold: 236
Ist doch gerade für die Metin2 Com ziemlich gut oder nicht? So Verteilen sich abertausende Spieler aber auf andere Server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2023, 01:43   #11

Received Thanks: 2,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exxory View Post

Insider Infos von einem Aeldra GM
der sofort gebannt wurde nachdem er das geschrieben hat
Am Ende haben die Teamler getrollt und sich gegenseitig gebannt, Infos sind vermutlich falsch bzw. sind halt ohne Belege irgendwie ziemlich haltlos.
Old 08/03/2023, 03:35   #12

Wie viel Zeit und vorallem Geld einige da wohl reingebuttert haben...sick.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2023, 01:57   #13

Received Thanks: 2,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paysamicek View Post
With shady side on backend, proofed 2 times
Proofed where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deinemooooooooo23 View Post
Let alone the Leaked Internal Chats of AE regarding the big DDoS attack towards Nemerum shows they were scared of their wellbeing.
Proof?
Old 08/04/2023, 19:00   #14

With the termination of Aeldra we loose the - in my opinion - best Metin2 server ever created. When you are honest there is nothing comparable on the scene at the moment. Most of the existing servers are not even close to the quality provided by Aeldra. The whole project was professional right from the beginning. The client is next level, the number of solved bugs is insane and not to forget all the Quality of Life changes they provided.
I am pretty sure that this termination will affect the Metin2 community as a whole as a lot of people got used to the mentioned high-quality and will stop playing this game (finally) at all. When I join a server nowadays I will compare it right from the beginning with Aeldra. Why should I waste my time in anything which is "just as nearly as good" as anything...

Please stop the spread of any rumours. Without any evidence it is pathetic to claim anything about anyone. In the end we all have to accept that Aeldra was the GOAT.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/04/2023, 20:15   #15

elite*gold: 386
Received Thanks: 1,652
Thor kann kommen
Thanks
3 Users