Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] if some one know how to add or remove GM command

Discussion on [Question] if some one know how to add or remove GM command within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Question] if some one know how to add or remove GM command

Gretings i dont speack Germany but i understand :P

so my questsion is if some one know how to set he GM command so we can change the powers of the GM´s or add some commands for the single player i will give a exemple for what we all can use that

for exp if we set the command /poly 30000 to the single player and config the uishop and uishoping to polyform always they open a private shop we will resolve the problem for the Private shops

at the moment only the gms can open private shops and automatic the item will polyform in the privat shop

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]LUA Command
06/20/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hallo, meine Frage ist, wie ist der Befehl an den Spieler für die Gilde-Zugang? Aus einem anderen Forum hat mir gesagt, dass es keinen solchen Befeh :(
[Question]About a Command
12/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
How can I make a command from console that sends a message similar to /c into in-game to people?
[Tutorial]How to remove/add a command
10/16/2009 - MapleStory - 0 Replies
(I'll be adding a random command. o_o.) (I'll also be doing it for a player command.) Download Link for Netbeans 1) Open Netbeans It looks like this when you open it. http://i32.tinypic.com/2rmtvgw.png 2) Go to your commands, ex. Player commands, Gm commands, Admin commands, . I'm doing player commands. (Ignore my unused methods) http://i28.tinypic.com/4gg46r.png
[QUESTION] On Lotf how to remove
06/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Ok im useing 5017 source and u know how you type commands how can i remove it from other players seeing that?
question: remove HP limit bug
02/28/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
When your hp goes above 65.536 it jumps back to 1. so if you have 70.000hp max and use a skill it goes back to 4.464 (=70.000-65536) Is there a way to remove this hp limit? (and dont reply with "dont go above 65.536 then") thanks in advance