Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Metin2 › Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



best sv private

Discussion on best sv private within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 2
best sv private

Hi, I haven't played metin2 for a long time and I played Aeldra again and I liked it a lot but I got a ban for selling yang, what other private server do you recommend?
I have entered some of the posts here but most seem dead servers: /
skouth is offline  
Old   #2



 
cypher's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 600
The Black Market: 1061/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,557
Received Thanks: 3,101
Use this thread:


#closed
cypher is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 💎 EFT PRIVATE 💎 | 🔥 BEST CHEAT 🔥 | 🔥 BEST SAFETY 🔥 | 🔥 BEST PRICES 🔥
09/20/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 3 Replies
sales closed
[Selling] 💎 Rust Private 💎 | 🔥 BEST FEATURES 🔥 | 🔥 BEST SAFETY 🔥 | 🔥 BEST PRICE 🔥
09/11/2020 - Rust Trading - 0 Replies
sales closed
post pics of best items in game,best dmg on mobs,best crits
01/17/2014 - Archlord - 1249 Replies
since i seen some people posting their stats and stuff in the "pics of best drop" thread. I took Warfield's idea and decided to make this thread. I wanna see ur best items,dmg,crits :)



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.