Hello to everyone, I installed the Metin2CMS V. 2.8 By Ionut, I connected the database to the cms but I found problems with the links between the pages, but above all I have problems with login, when I try to log in here is this page
Did you take a look to the message log? I can't provide you a solutions without checking the logs. Please feel free to check all logs by yourself. By the way it seems a better solution to use a Debian / Ubuntu for the lamp server....
Metin2CMS v2.0 01/26/2024 - Metin2 PServer Designs, Websites & Scripts - 64 Replies http://i.imgur.com/AesJmRy.png
Author: Ionuț ( me )
Size: 3.54 MB
Version: v2.10
Type: Open-Source
Features: Modern design with elements in bootstrap (v4 alpha 3), admin panel (currently in beta), member panel (currently basic systems), update system, registration, general settings in the admin panel, offline system (if the server is offline, notifications will be displayed, also the last copy of the top site), database of news is sqlite, settings files are in json.
Language: The...
[Online Tool] Metin2CMS ItemsDB 11/27/2022 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 17 Replies https://i.imgur.com/xPwzlqM.png
Hello! This is a site where you can find an interactive database objects in Metin2. I know there are already so, but this list contains the list of objects to date and in addition has been added search function object name
I hope it will help you!
Metin2CMS - Items DB
Login without MC - Login ohne "MC" - Login Sem MC 01/08/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies Deutsch
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
Hallo, ich habe einen Server Metin2. Metin2classic.com habe ich versucht, Kunden ohne MC bieten, aber nie nach rechts.:
Das Problem ist:
-Der Spieler kann auf Ihr Konto zugreifen, immer der Charakter-Auswahl
So wählt er einen Charakter, kehrt er an den Anfang
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
English
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------...
Login without MC - Login ohne "MC" - Login Sem MC 01/08/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies Deutsch
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
Hallo, ich habe einen Server Metin2. Metin2classic.com habe ich versucht, Kunden ohne MC bieten, aber nie nach rechts.:
Das Problem ist:
-Der Spieler kann auf Ihr Konto zugreifen, immer der Charakter-Auswahl
So wählt er einen Charakter, kehrt er an den Anfang
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
English
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------...