Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bonus switcher for Universal elements

Discussion on Bonus switcher for Universal elements within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bonus switcher for Universal elements

Hi, i can't use bonus switcher in UniversalElements, because when i try to inject a dll, it crash and if i read errorlog, it display Exception Type 0xc00005
So please help me because i tryed all type of injection etc.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help!! Bonus Switcher
02/05/2015 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
Hello. Kann jemand mir helfen, mit einem bonus switcher in nextworld2??? nextworld2.hu
Bonus Switcher
07/09/2011 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Hey alle zusammen, wollte fragen, ob jemand einen Bonus Switcher kennt und von wo ich den kriegen kann bzw. downloaden. mfg Totti
Bonus Switcher?
02/26/2011 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
HI! I play Valkyrie Mt2, and have heard that some of the gamers have ''bonusswitcher by padmak, and that it WORKS.. I have serched for the file for 4 hours and I couldnt find a program that works on Valkyrie.... Have some of you got the same problem, and can give me some help? the file I have downloaded is Bonus Switcher_by_Padmak(c) But it DOESNT work on Valkyrie, and I have followed many clips on youtube and have done all the things they showed in the clips, followed each instruction, but...
Hello i need A bonus Switcher hack to 6-7 bonus
01/24/2011 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 3 Replies
Hello all of this forum. i need a hack to change automatic and fast the 6-7 bonus. Please any person can create this hackk PM
Universal Proxy Server Switcher
05/21/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
This was requested by a member here at elitepvpers ~SevenEleven~. What this tool is to do is simply. Count the GroupAmount in the server.dat file and then obtain the ServerAmount from each group allowing you to switch the IP address's of the server's for proxy uses. ProxyIP = 127.0.1.1 'dunno why but i was told due to the new patch it was no longer 127.0.0.1 so i made it as requested though this IP can be changed. You just select the group number you wish to use and or look for the...