Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3DS MAX Animation Export Problem

Discussion on 3DS MAX Animation Export Problem within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3DS MAX Animation Export Problem

Hello.I have a problem with my 3ds max 8.I try to export some animations for metin2 in GR2 format,in Granny Viewer i see the animation and it s working good but when i put the animation ingame the character or mob it s under the ground and the animation is not working.
I ve tried also with the convertor by ricky but it is the same.
Can someone tell me how i can solve this?Thank you and sorry for my bad english.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Character Animation Export
03/17/2015 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for a guide or someone who can help me to get some of the champion animations and save it as GIF file. I tried the lol model viewer but I can only load the sample skins of teemo and no other skins/animations from the client. I also tried the Skin Installer Ultimate from Leaguecraft but it also doesn't work for me. Kind regards
Mob Animation Problem! Ty
01/22/2015 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello everyone, Today I tried to animate a mob, the problem is that, the run animation does not work, simply does not move in space, can someone help me? thanks in advance p.s:I used the guide's ricky92 but the run animation still not working up! whatch this Gif http://puu.sh/eGyRZ/04caf515c5.gif
Problem export
01/04/2015 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello. My problem - after export from 3d max in gr2 on model does not support animation. She stands and does not move. Please help me
Final Cut Pro X Export Problem 1080p 0%
08/26/2013 - Technical Support - 0 Replies
Hallo Ich habe ein Export Problem bei dem Videobearbeitungsprogramm Final Cut Pro X 10.0.8. Immer wenn ich in 1080p Apple Devices das Video sharen möchte, dann fängt er an, aber bleibt immer bei 0%. Das selbe gilt auch für Master File. Bei 720p Apple Devices rendert er, aber da die Aufnahmen alle in 1920x1080 HD waren, sollte 1080p eigendlcih funktionieren. Kann mir vielleicht einer helfen? Danke im Vorraus :D LG TheSchemeV
gr2 Animation export
02/01/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
How can i export Animation for new Models in 3 ds max?