Like i'm here looking for an English server, and each server i find is German.. german there, german here.. I don't dislike it, but it's not possible to find a stable english server here..
Riight Wow2.. it's the same as official, what fun in that.. Factory.. unskilled staff. Where else to go..
I don't want to do some advertisement, but, my server wanna have an function to change the language of the client to English or German :3.
Sorry for my bad english skills <.<
b2t:
I think there are not so much English P Server ( ZERO )
These translations will cause headache if you make them by yourself....
OP))
Searching for a english metin server in this forum isnt the best idea.
The most registered people here are german so its more a german forum as a english one, just find another forum for english only and you'll find some english metin serves as well.
Like i'm here looking for an English server, and each server i find is German.. german there, german here.. I don't dislike it, but it's not possible to find a stable english server here..
Riight Wow2.. it's the same as official, what fun in that.. Factory.. unskilled staff. Where else to go..
What did you expect? It's a german forum, also there are very few native english speakers playing this game.