Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some Problems source

Discussion on Some Problems source within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some Problems source

1: When users teleport using teleport ring, teleporter on city, or any kind of teleport who use quest with the inventory open, they get a invisible inventory on right side of the screen and need press ESC 3 times to close this window and then play normal again. This problem happen to on the official server.

2: My users after the migration are having a high lag, but isn't internet lag, they are having a graphical lag, and my partner already test and she is having lag too even with an i7,16gb ram, gtx780.

3: A small edition on game but i have no idea where, how i can make the players teleport with full hp? After they loading screen they come with 50%, i dont see the problem on it, but they see, so i will edit the game for it.

4: Some users from south america just get randon dcs because of the bad internet conection so i disable the multihack check on CONFIG, but they still having problem with the SYNC_POSITION_HACK

Thanks in advanced for all your support.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problems with source
08/24/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reszoAeAyZQ&fe ature=youtu.be After you place your compiled game no longer go the missions. Why? Sorry for my english.
Big problems in my source...
11/18/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
1.The commands GM / PM dsnt work .. and i have a big error in consola The source version is 5620 how can i do to solve this problems .. http://iceimg.com/i/94/16/dc014f7ca4.png
Source problems 5165
11/16/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Wat problem in source 5165 ini version for stability?
[Problems] Source 5165 All Problems
11/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello Everyone, Ok i will put All my problems here So i hope noone spamming and Say Go learn C# and w/e 1-RegPage: fixed all by adding  to the start of the pass and  to the end of the pass. its working okay and when i create character and try to rejoin the game close with itself Note: When i make From NewestCOServer Cmd it works fine and the game dont close i mean i want other players to make thier own accounts and dont ask me to make them The Accounts they want. 2-Lottery: Cant...