Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wem gehört die Toplist?

Discussion on Wem gehört die Toplist? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old 06/17/2014, 20:08   #16

elite*gold: 52
Received Thanks: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aydin2700 View Post
Der Banjo ist nicht 'Geldgeil', die Toplist wird von den Serverleitern der genannten 'Servern' gepusht und nicht von Banjo.
Genau das ist Banjo, "Geldgeil".
Ich kenne jemanden der schon im Adminpanel durch eine Lücke im Script.
Und man konnte sehen was dort für Geschäfte liefen.
Old 06/17/2014, 20:13   #17

elite*gold: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philoy View Post
Genau das ist Banjo, "Geldgeil".
Ich kenne jemanden der schon im Adminpanel durch eine Lücke im Script.
Und man konnte sehen was dort für Geschäfte liefen.
Nennt sich auch Rufmord so wie Cracking.

Nehme keine Stellung zu irgendeiner Position, aber wenn man etwas sagt, dann bitte mit Fakten.

Kind Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2014, 20:14   #18

elite*gold: 52
Received Thanks: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by .HC'Destrox View Post
Nennt sich auch Rufmord so wie Cracking.

Nehme keine Stellung zu irgendeiner Position, aber wenn man etwas sagt, dann bitte mit Fakten.

Kind Regards
Ich werde keine Fakten liefen, entweder sie glaubens oder sie tun es nicht.
Langsam müsste echt jeder wissen das die Seite bestechlich ist.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/18/2014, 08:22   #19

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,141
Quote:
Ha Ha Ha .. dann sind wir genauso schlau wie vorher .. Eigentlich hättest dir das auch voll sparen können das Kommentar.
Old 06/18/2014, 13:07   #20

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Laut Deutscher Rechtslage MUSST du Fakten liefern ansonsten ist es Rufmord und somit strafbar.

Lg - Idealist
Old 06/18/2014, 13:12   #21

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 3,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashkin View Post
Diese Anschuldigungen gibt es jetzt seit Jahren und sie konnten weder bewiesen noch glaubhaft mit Indizien untermauert werden.
Wie du sagst, reine Spekulationen - oder eher Unterstellung und Rufmord.

Einen Vote zu fälschen ist nicht sonderlich schwierig angesichts der Tatsache, dass sich mit den verfügbaren Web-Technologien Nutzer eben nicht sicher eindeutig identifizieren lassen.
Aber was bringen einem die Votes wenn der Server leer steht, die wenigen User selbst den Betrug erkennen?

LOL. Just to repeat extra for you in English.
First I don't hate you, actually I recommended your server several times, you are doing what is best for your purposes, what I dislike is your justifications and defense of the most fake toplist that ever existed.

Moreover you accuse me of being hot headed when you make huge flamewars over epvp everytime some server dares to send you to #2... I would like to see what you do if you got pushed down to second page by a bunch of servers that don't even exist.

And don't make me laugh saying that he cares about it, that "LongDong" and "RealEscape" shit has been there for years pushing the real servers down, and he just needs to spend 10 minutes every day to remove the fakes, but guess what, he doesn't.

The icing on the cake was when the daily playercount of WoM went from 1500 to 3200 (yes WoM has almost as many players as your server now) but our toplist position stayed on #12. It would be really funny to compare the servers playercount with their votes, but anyway anybody who has a brain (and is not profiting from the situation) can see its a joke without need for a deeper analysis.

Personally, I have removed our server from there, so there will be a thousand less people watching your banner everytime they vote. I only hope the new server owners realize that adding their server there is helping YOU and not them and do it in another toplist instead, such as *******************, which for now, is a much more realistic one.
Thanks
7 Users