Hi, i really want to play a very hard pvm, a OldSchool, an international one.
But i can't find, i want something like World of Metin2, but not this one because my account was hacked.
So i want you to tell me if you know some PVM international servers. Thanks.
If your account was hacked, why don't you report it?
I did, but the account wasn't really hacked.
Well, a server's database from my country was hacked, my account password was very very simple so they tried my account on many severs to see if it fits, and it did on WoM, they took all my items and deleted my character.
I can't report it because this happend many mouths ago, i'm pretty sure my account isn't anymore on your db.
Account id: dannytreho5.
Ty for your support even here, Shogun.
I did, but the account wasn't really hacked.
Well, a server's database from my country was hacked, my account password was very very simple so they tried my account on many severs to see if it fits, and it did on WoM, they took all my items and deleted my character.
I can't report it because this happend many mouths ago, i'm pretty sure my account isn't anymore on your db.
Account id: dannytreho5.
Ty for your support even here, Shogun.
And that's the reason why you always should use another password for every server. And if you're looking for a server, ask here:
I did, but the account wasn't really hacked.
Well, a server's database from my country was hacked, my account password was very very simple so they tried my account on many severs to see if it fits, and it did on WoM, they took all my items and deleted my character.
I can't report it because this happend many mouths ago, i'm pretty sure my account isn't anymore on your db.
Account id: dannytreho5.
Ty for your support even here, Shogun.
This account just has a level 10 character. Anyhow, I invite you to have a look again at wom, as there are many new players and features.