Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[service]Translating

Discussion on [service]Translating within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[service]Translating

Hello i am here today to indtroduce my services which are [translating the client or serverfiles] to (2)optional languages (English and Greek]

About My English:
I am Studying english since 8 years, i've passed the [Examination for the Certificate of Competency in English Competency] ECCE
Furthermore , I am practicing/using my english daily for personal and business reasons.
I can manage to Translate any complicated word which is difficult for you to Translate because you cant find or you find difficult to find the specific word from german,romanian,spanish,chinise to English

About my Greek:
I am a Greek Native speaker and i am following all the stages of Greek Education and Well i think this can explain everything on it.
I can manage to translate From german,romanian,spanish,chinise to Greek And find specific words which you cant find on the internet and you need someone who speaks the languege in order to find them.

Translation deadline depends on what you want me to translate ex. a whole client will take max 5-7 days.
About the prices : The charging for the translation depends on what you want me to translate also however prices will be very low ill charge in low prices so you'll be both satisfied with the work and the amount of money you will pay .

So someone wants a cheap and satisfying translation on the [2] langueges you can conctact me and ill inform you for further information.

You can pay me via Paypal or Paysafecard

SKYPE [asteris500] Gmail []

Regards
asdlolxd
Old 05/10/2014, 08:41   #2

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 137/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,479
->
#moverequest

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[How To] Translating DB
12/24/2014 - Zero - 16 Replies
Alright guys i have been holding onto this trick for a while, recently i have been getting emails from people on how to translate the Unicode into English. I will not release my program yet due to its not stable and not ready for release. It was made to translate Unicode UCS2/UTF16 into basic chinese, then translated basic Chinese into English. My program translated it into English and automatically added ~ for the spaces. But i will tell you how to do it a simple way takes a few seconds...
Little help in translating
02/03/2013 - Last Chaos - 12 Replies
Hey guys , Am not new to forum , but i forgot my username pass and its mail :o I have been looking for a hack for more than 2 years .. U guys told me to check this link : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/last-chaos/57781 6-sammelthread-hacks-bots-howto-s-n-tzliches-f-r-l astchaos.html But its not in English .. and i didn't understand the bots i installed :confused: So i hope if someone can help me .. finding a working trainer i can understand ... Thanks in advance :) :)
I need some help with translating
05/01/2012 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
was wondering if anyone can help me figure out how to translate games if u can help please do
I need help translating
09/07/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Good night lovers I want your help I have a ring of movement Where can I find a translation for the options Where do I change the options from which see photo http://hh7.net/Sep/7/hh7.net_13154049181.jpg http://hh7.net/Sep/7/hh7.net_13154049182.jpg
translating
08/20/2011 - Mabinogi - 11 Replies
some mods's ini file are in jeberish to me, bunch of symbols and stuff, and so in game when the mod functions, it also comes up in jeberish, is it possible to translate them all to english and still make them work? ex: kukulite/yadere/etc