Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem bei Invoice files

Discussion on Problem bei Invoice files within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old 05/24/2014, 17:16   #16

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by HypperKing View Post
Die Invoice Unbugged Files sind doch game_r40000 wenn ich nicht falsch liege ? hier z.b im YT Title steht am ende " Game 40k "

Ohh gott r40000 gibts nicht. 40k = game_r40250

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Invoice Files - Problem
03/14/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
#Danke gelöst.
[1.Release] How to Invoice Files Hamachi + Portmaps für 2013er [Invoice Files]
01/12/2014 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 5 Replies
Mahlzeit, VORAB ACHTUNG ICH WILL KEINE THANKS !! ALLE THANKS GEHEN AN xGr33n und .α¢нιℓℓєѕ Also leute kurz und knapp da mich viele in Skype anschreiben wie man die 2013er Files auf Hamachi stellen kann mach ich mal ein Howto ;) Server auf Hamachi umstellen schaut bei den Kollegen im Thread vorbei erstellt ein Hamachi-Server und weiter gehts http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-g uides-strategies/1473134-how-hamachi-privat-server -erstellen-easy.html Portmap für die...
Invoice Files - Problem
11/08/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 5 Replies
Hello EPVP. For now, sorry for my wrong post, i know that this isn't the correct area for post this, but its an urgent problem and i dont know how to fix it... I'm using Client and Files of Invoice edited by xGr33n and i think this is a bug, but i really dont know... When i get to level 128, the EXP starts to go negative and positive, like this : Print of the game :confused:
Invoice Files - Problem
11/07/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello EPVP. For now, sorry for my wrong post, i know that this isn't the correct area for post this, but its an urgent problem and i dont know how to fix it... I'm using Client and Files of Invoice edited by xGr33n and i think this is a bug, but i really dont know... When i get to level 128, the EXP starts to go negative and positive, like this : Print of the game :confused: