Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Designing Question

Discussion on Designing Question within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Designing Question

Hello guys i really would like to know how to design a weapon a map or even a monster in metin2 i have some experience with 3d designing but i really don't know where to start from like is there is a video in English or something that i can see to understand like what is the program used or can u use any 3 d designing program + how to do it << i really need help from u guys
thanks
Old 02/28/2014, 20:25   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,606
Arrow Metin2 Main - Discussions / Questions -> Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
#Multikulti Designing
09/17/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 42 Replies
Willkommen in unserem GFX Service! Wir bieten euch Signaturen, Userbars usw. an. Preise: Art|Preis(e*gold) Signatur|10 Userbar|1 Banner|5-10 Avatar|5
Designing a Custom -help
06/11/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
there is a contest in some private server for design a new custom and i wanna join but i dont know how and what to do with the files so its will be not only design but with the files too. i good in photoshop but i dont know the files part, can any one guide me how to do it? i realy want to participate in that contest and in the server forums no one answers me.
Homepage Designing
12/19/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 40 Replies
Über Kyroja Designs...... KyrojaDesigns ist momentan ein 1Man Projekt aber ich habe vor daraus etwas Großes zu machen und so eine Firma Später zu Gründen mit Angestellten etc. In diesem Betrieb soll es sie nicht nur wie Jetzt um Webdesign handeln sonder auch im allgemeinen über das Designen..... Was biete ich ihne ann:
designing hacks
05/11/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I'm learning hex editing,and i was just wondering can you make an aimbot from scratch with hex editing? I think i'd like to put my effort into something such as this if i can. :)
Designing Board
10/06/2005 - General Art - 0 Replies
http://jetset.cxflare.net/