Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Game 40424 connection refused

Discussion on Game 40424 connection refused within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Game 40424 connection refused

HI community, I know we're all seeking help but if someone can take 5 minutes of your time to help me, I would greatly.
Well I'm using the file in game 40424 serverfiles Invoice but whenever I try to connect to the server but it appears connection refused and the game does not read, can someone explain me why? 40424 files used the game with proper db and item_proto / name / and mob_proto / name. premições with all and nothing remains the same. Grateful if someone could help, I've changed the files but still the same error.

translated by google

HALLO Gemeinde, ich weiß, dass wir alle die Hilfe suchen, aber wenn jemand sich 5 Minuten Zeit nehmen, um mir zu helfen, würde ich sehr.
Nun, ich bin mit der Datei im Spiel 40.424 Serverfiles Rechnung, aber wenn ich versuche, mit dem Server verbinden, aber es scheint ... und das Spiel nicht lesen, kann mir jemand erklären, warum? 40424 Dateien verwendet das Spiel mit der richtigen db und item_proto / name / und mob_proto / Name. premições mit allen und nichts bleibt gleich. Dankbar, wenn jemand helfen könnte, habe ich die Dateien verändert, aber immer noch die gleichen Fehler.

Übersetzt von Google
Old 01/02/2014, 23:52   #2

Syserr from Channel 1 please.

Sorry this german is.. very bad.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2014, 01:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .HC'Mirrox.# View Post
Syserr from Channel 1 please.

Sorry this german is.. very bad.
the game files don't make syserr only in auth. i don't know why, i only put the game file db and .txt documents do I need to have anything else? And give permission. i make the basic i think.

PS: i try the gamefile 40250 and its the same. connection refused.

die Spieldateien nicht syserr machen nur in Auth. ich weiß nicht, warum, ich setzte nur die Spiel-Datei und db. TXT-Dokumente brauche ich, um etwas anderes haben? Und die Erlaubnis. ich mache das Grund, denke ich.

PS: ich versuche die gamefile 40250 und seine gleich. Verbindung abgelehnt.

Übersetzt von Google

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonPT View Post
the game files don't make syserr only in auth. i don't know why, i only put the game file db and .txt documents do I need to have anything else? And give permission. i make the basic i think.

PS: i try the gamefile 40250 and its the same. connection refused.

die Spieldateien nicht syserr machen nur in Auth. ich weiß nicht, warum, ich setzte nur die Spiel-Datei und db. TXT-Dokumente brauche ich, um etwas anderes haben? Und die Erlaubnis. ich mache das Grund, denke ich.

PS: ich versuche die gamefile 40250 und seine gleich. Verbindung abgelehnt.

Übersetzt von Google

No one to help me?
Old 01/05/2014, 20:50   #4

no one to help?