[Help]Kick back to logging in after choosing a character
I am having a problem, after i choose a character is kicking me back to logging in feature, I'm using greens client and serverfiles server is set on FreeBSD 8.4 dedicated server+mysql56 I am placed in UK.
ch1 core1 syserr
Code:
SYSERR: Nov 17 22:57:04 :: GetServerLocation: location error name mapindex 0 0 x 0 empire 3
SYSERR: Nov 17 22:57:04 :: GetServerLocation: location error name mapindex 0 0 x 0 empire 3
SYSERR: Nov 17 22:57:04 :: GetServerLocation: location error name mapindex 0 0 x 0 empire 3
SYSERR: Nov 17 22:57:04 :: GetServerLocation: location error name mapindex 0 0 x 0 empire 3
SYSERR: Nov 17 23:02:57 :: hupsig: SIGHUP, SIGINT, SIGTERM signal has been received. shutting down.
SYSERR: Nov 17 23:12:08 :: ChildLoop: AsyncSQL: query failed: Out of range value for column 'time' at row 1 (query: INSERT INTO bootlog (time, hostname, channel) VALUES(NOW(), 'channel1_core1', 1) errno: 1264)
SYSERR: Nov 17 23:16:15 :: hupsig: SIGHUP, SIGINT, SIGTERM signal has been received. shutting down.
[HELP] Client exit to menu when choosing character 10/05/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies Dear Community!
I have a big problem! I've downloaded Signe's serverfiles and client. My server is behind a router on windows7 operating system, with VirtualBox. My problem is, if i try to connect at my friend, when i choose my character, te client exit to the login scren. I tried many ways to setting up the server, Lopback adapter, using my pc as DHCP, tried portmap, but still the same. Webpage, MySqL, SSH works fine at my friend. Maybe some ports are missing? In my router i setted all the...
Bots Logging Back Pages Out 07/09/2011 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies My friend keeps telling me every time he runs kbot, it gives his backpage an error and logs him out.
I tried this with valalala and it did the same thing.
Is this a problem that means its been detected?
Choosing a character to play 05/19/2007 - Eudemons Online - 13 Replies Just downloaded eudemons, and was wondering what is the best character to play? best one to start out with?
Warrior,Mage?
Logging back in TG 03/16/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 24 Replies I am one of the unfortunate moderators on MSX and I apologize for being involved with that community. I hope this hasn't been suggested by anyone since I did a search and nothing came out.
I figured this out when I had enough of disconnecting when I almost made it to my stakes. I also disconnect just randomly.. I don't know why. Hopefully someone will benefit from this especially for players who often use tg to train.
----------------------------------------------
1. Make sure you...
Logging an invalid character XD 07/14/2005 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 150 Replies Well, this is for you ppl who likes to cheat for fun :D, have fun, i honestly dont think they will fix it atm, so here it is, dont go honor its mine XD
1.-open conquer.exe
2.-open ur favorite packet editor (i personally use copac)
3.-go create a character on ur favorite server
choose whatever u want (tro, war, archer or tao), name it whatever u want, do not press ok(unitl now)
4.- press alt + tab, go to ur packet editor and paste this
3C 00 E9 03 < account name> 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00...