Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

disconnection problems

Discussion on disconnection problems within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
disconnection problems

Hello epvp, I have a problem after a while , the server thrusts the player that I've done so far : I changed db ( using r34083 game ) , to no avail : ( , does anyone know a solution ? Sorry for bad english

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HTD Disconnection
07/17/2011 - S4 League - 1 Replies
I tried the new method to use cheat engine by suspending the game, works perfect and all, also tried to do that HGWC.exe into .old thing, but the game seems to disconnect me with a HTD everytime i enter a game with a fp'd weapon. Anybody got a solution to that? Thanks in advance.
[HELP]Disconnection
03/25/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
I got dced when i make my char lvl 255 and also i cant buy anything from the shopping mall,all items are bugged..plz tell me how to solve these problems
Disconnection!
08/17/2008 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
Guys, im sry to be asking this, but i searched all the disconnetion topics but non of them could answer me. Like when i vac if i grab too many mobs like 30+ i get DC like i stop n when i go hit the mobs i cant i execute the skill but dont hit them... PC is top line...
Answer To Laaag and Disconnection Problems!!!
01/15/2007 - Eudemons Online - 5 Replies
Here is a guide to get all you laggers to not lag anymore! YAY FOR YOU!!! I have a few friends who have internet problems and when i recommanded to them, it fixed all there problems. If anyone has posted before please tell me! I will give them all the credit for this. TCPOptmizer The TCP Optimizer is a program designed to provide an easy, intuitive interface for tuning TCP and IP related parameters in the Windows Registry. It takes into account all related RFCs, the Microsoft TCP/IP...