Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

65 weapon no drop ?

Discussion on 65 weapon no drop ? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
65 weapon no drop ?

Hi,i`m in waterny cavern by like 2 hours,i have good luck(i think),i have thief gloves,but still nothing ..what mobs i must kill ?(english pls)
Old 07/13/2009, 23:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
who weapon u like to dropp? 65 1 or 2 hend? 65 1 hend only from a metinstone (90)
Old 07/14/2009, 00:09   #3

elite*gold: 190
Received Thanks: 1,510
From watery cavern you can only dropp lvl 65 weapons. On longjuyt2 you can get there lvl 70 sura weapon too.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Editing Weapon/Armor Options that monsters drop
01/03/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
Which file to edit in order to modify the armor or weapon options? Because the server I had is high rate like monsters drop armor/weapon that has +115 defense or etc. I wanted to modify it so that their options are not too high.
How can we drop 10 dg Weapon?
05/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
How can we drop 10 dg Weapon?
weapon drop question
12/05/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
sometimes if i get a equip that dropped from a monster and its blue and has the stuff on the bottom what does the % mean? i did a stone and it went to 100% but i also found a weapon with 100% attack rating
See Weapon Drop before kill (not alter
06/28/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 24 Replies
Basicly the same thing as alter of storms and its close by. Nethergaurde Keep which is in north east blasted lands there are the nethergaurde hummaniods. You can see the weapon drops before kills on them . Ill post a SS look at the dead body ull notice the weapon ussualy they have 1H sword and a shield. http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4111/img3093hx.j pg
See Enemy Weapon Drop Before Kill (New Locs)
05/21/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
This bug is located at the Alter of Storms (and possibly other places) in the Blasted Lands. The mobs walking around there tend to have a bug with weapon drops. If the mob is going to drop a weapon or offhand, you will see them carrying it around instead of their normal default staff, sword, etc. This is very useful to scan around for epic drops, seeing as the Krol Blade and Glowing Brightwood Staff have the potential of dropping here! Thus, you can run around scanning the mobs, and if one...