Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

attack packet

Discussion on attack packet within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
attack packet

kann mir mal eben einer das attack packet sagen ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Packet 1022, Magic attack
05/08/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 14 Replies
So when i use the Fatal Strike skill this packet is being sent to the server. breaking it down UInt16: Length UInt16: Type int: Time stamp int: Attacker ID int: Target ID UInt16: X
[Qoustion]Attack Packet!
10/07/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
am wondering what the subtype "Kill" is used for , because i though when I send it to the client the client will request GeneralType/Command-> Death . but that is not happening here , i cant see why should i send subtype "Kill" to the Client.... or am doing it wrong?
attack packet analysieren
12/21/2009 - General Coding - 22 Replies
hab da mal eine frage : wie ist ein attack packet standardmässig aufgebaut da ich mir nichts darunter vorstellen kann :(
Attack / Skill Packet
08/08/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
I wanna know how I can get the attack skill packet of a Skill. Can anyone post a tut or brief explanation Arigato.
Magic attack packet
08/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Ok so me and my bro have been programming a private server for some time now and we've hit a rather anoying problem... so if anyone knows what the info in the magic attack packet that the client sends to the server means please share the info... =/ we just cant seem to work it out.