Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How i can decrypt a encrypted file?

Discussion on How i can decrypt a encrypted file? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hi!
files from pack folder are crypted and the extension it's not .epk and .eix, it's .drw and .drx
Old 01/10/2013, 10:30   #2

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qentasy View Post
Hi!
files from pack folder are crypted and the extension it's not .epk and .eix, it's .drw and .drx
Try first to rename the extension back to eix/epk.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2013, 13:08   #3

elite*gold: 0
the smaller file is eix
the bigger file is epk

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE]Encrypted login strore without file
05/03/2017 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 9 Replies
hi, inspired by the recent discussion in which I was criticized, I rewrote the code for saving login data making significant changes. In this new version of login files are not used for data storage, at frist use two keys are created randomly and stored in the system registry these are used to crypt the login data which are also saved in system registry Note: for right work need to use lib in the attachment. All is tested on Win7 32/64 bit Who want to discuss other work can create a...
Reading Encrypted file, possible?
02/17/2013 - Elsword - 10 Replies
Hey guys, I wonder if it's possible to read Item.lua files in Elsword Box, pretty much I can do everything but not to .lua files, any help anyone? Pretty much thanks (For reading)
Who can decrypt this file?
12/01/2012 - Last Chaos - 8 Replies
Hey everyone, i want to change this file but its encrypted ... can maybe anyone decrypt it that i can edit it with a HexEditor? Download If anyone can please write me a pm! Would be awesome! Thanks!
pack dateien im client encrypted/encrypted head
10/21/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hi, ich hab ein problem, seit 2 wochen sind meine pc.eix und epk dateien in dem format encrypted und encrypted head die heißen nichtmehr .epk, .eix. diese kann ich nicht entpacken.. ich hab mir gestern modified client 4.5 von neonblue gezogen und da sind die dinger auch encrypted, encrypted head... das kann nicht, ich hab das früher immer mit epk und eix gemacht hab ich da irgendwas bei meinem computer umgestellt, oder was is anders? kann jemand helfen? danke sehr <3
please decrypt this file
04/23/2010 - Archlord - 11 Replies
Hello, i downloaded Lineage 2 Gracia Epilogue from: Downloadable Client: Lineage II Chaotic Throne: Gracia Epilogue Live Client - Demo Movie Patch Download Section - GamersHell.com i try to edit l2.ini file and some of .dat files but i couldn't :( they are encryption.... anyone can help me please I put l2.txt in Attachment please rename it to l2.ini and try to decrypt it