Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PYC EXTENSION

Discussion on PYC EXTENSION within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PYC EXTENSION

program for files .pyc ...? :d python doesn't work..

TY

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Firefox Extension for FB
10/02/2012 - Facebook - 1 Replies
************** - Get your share! check this site out, currently supports : Supported games Angry Birds on Facebook Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook and Google+ Bubble Island on Facebook Bubble Witch Saga on Facebook Candy Crush Saga on Facebook CityVille on Facebook Diamond Dash on Facebook
Launcher Extension
03/08/2012 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
well i manage to make some Cool Launchers but is it possible to use another extension for them i mean using .png instead of .dat?
CE extension?
06/16/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
what extension is CE? can i put the scripts and save on notepad?
.IBF Extension
02/03/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hi, first i´m telling you that i´m not english. I have problems with this extension. I have the program Instant Backup. I double-click the archive and it appear a window, but i didn´t know what to do. This is the link ---> http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ultima-online/3467 7-nofear-s-injection-vfinal.html PD: Can someone put it on a server, rapidshare or other, in .exe extension
What extension does .JZP go to???
05/30/2008 - General Coding - 10 Replies
Found an ftp ip for Archlord patch/update files. ftp hosting site for them.. but they end in dot JZP here is 1 of them: Patch0071.JZP & here is a couple lines, if opened in notepad