Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BAAM! Game rev. 1765 ! (Item change time!)

Discussion on BAAM! Game rev. 1765 ! (Item change time!) within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
BAAM! Game rev. 1765 ! (Item change time!)

Guten Abend/Morgen,
unzwar suche ich für die Game Rev. 1765 für den Pott Bober den fixx (DIF)
Hatt ihn bitte einer so für ca. 3 - 5 sek.... ??

Bitte were sehr wichtig. (Game rev. 1765)

Danke euch.

LG: Tuni

Keiner :I ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gamefile Tool game 1765 , 2019 , 2089
11/27/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 36 Replies
Hey Leute habe vor mein Game File tool pub zu machen Morgen Braucht ihr Noch Irgentwelche Funktionen drine bis jetzt kann es << Pong Ändern << Level Ändern << Alle Difs auf einmal ausführen http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/5364/gametool. png
[Question] How to change delay Time of drop item on the Ground
08/03/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 3 Replies
How to change delay Time of drop item on the Ground please help thank you so much
How to change url in game item shop?
04/22/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
someone can tell me how to change the site of the item shop. I tried to get in but not uiweb.py CONFIG mall url also not working. someone tell me where I change the url ingame Itemshop plzz. :confused:
[QUESTION]Change time of drop item name
07/12/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello everyone, I am posting this because I found nothing in SuFu. The items someone gets from drop, have their name on them for a while. I was trying to find out how to change the time the name stays on them. I believe that it is somewhere inside the game file but I'm not sure where. http://img863.imageshack.us/img863/5678/dropname. jpg The name of he player that has the drop is "Mr.Freeman" and it stays there for 8-9 seconds. I want to make this stay for 1 minute, is this possible?
HOW CHANGE THE TIME OF BONUS? IN FILE ESADECIMAL GAME LEVEL NEAR NAME
12/09/2010 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
I Have A File Game In This File There Is Level Near Name Good! But... The Bonus In Rinforza Oggetto Are Change After 10 Minuts How Resolve This? Are You Kwnow A Program To Change This? I Don't Know Good The Esadecimal Code Help Me Please!