Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GoplayNetworks hiring developers !

Discussion on GoplayNetworks hiring developers ! within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GoplayNetworks hiring developers !

Greetings,

GoplayNetworks is searching to hire talented pserver developers to extend our community with more than 1 server. We currently own two Silkroad Private servers. Unfortunatelly we lack of man power so we decided to search other people, to join us.

We are from Romania, we have a small office where we work. We would be glad to have other romanians to join us, but anyone can contact us and colaborate. Percentages and discussions regarding money will take place in a more private conversation, via skype, or email.

We simply want to expand the community so feel free to come with your idea, we might like it, we have the funds and ambition to make it real. Please be serios and respectfull, as we will return the same behaviour gladly.

Our website:

Thank you,
Elder
Old 05/17/2012, 11:36   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 3,336
If you could tell me which programming Languages silkroad uses, it would be nice oO
Old 05/17/2012, 11:37   #3

We do not need Silkroad development, as you can see, i have posted in the Metin board.
Old 05/17/2012, 11:43   #4

OK but why do you then say nothing about an metin2 server? You only say, that you have an SRO server with much players and an office ^^
Old 05/17/2012, 11:45   #5

I also said we want to expand with other pservers, thats why i have posted in the Metin board, for a Metin pserver development. I apologize if my message has confused you.
Old 05/17/2012, 11:47   #6

yeah a bit.
But Metin2 Server i do with most of the talented People here bymeself cause we want to create an new gaming experience (You can look in my Signature for some examples) like metin2 openworld etc
Old 05/17/2012, 11:52   #7

Glad to hear that. If you are interested in colaborating with us feel free to email us.
Old 05/17/2012, 11:57   #8

We are maybe interested but i hate Email so i added you in skype
Old 05/17/2012, 12:01   #9

I'm sorry i just realised but that skype id is preety old. My new one is: mirceagab