Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GoplayNetworks hiring developers !

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GoplayNetworks hiring developers !

Greetings,

GoplayNetworks is searching to hire talented pserver developers to extend our community with more than 1 server. We currently own two Silkroad Private servers. Unfortunatelly we lack of man power so we decided to search other people, to join us.

We are from Romania, we have a small office where we work. We would be glad to have other romanians to join us, but anyone can contact us and colaborate. Percentages and discussions regarding money will take place in a more private conversation, via skype, or email.

We simply want to expand the community so feel free to come with your idea, we might like it, we have the funds and ambition to make it real. Please be serios and respectfull, as we will return the same behaviour gladly.

Our website:

Thank you,
Elder