Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

we had hacking the longju server! [chinese hacking group]

Discussion on we had hacking the longju server! [chinese hacking group] within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old 10/10/2008, 09:08   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by XuXiang View Post
sorry we are a company and i do only translate the sentences in english so i don´t have the passwords for the database.
Brutus junge Brutus

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What would you do with a hacking server?
09/04/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
This is just a hypothetical at the moment, but here is the situation at hand. There are 3 servers: 1 Low Rate, 1 High Rate and 1 High Rate (FOR HACKING). So putting aside the normal servers for a minute. I am supplying a sort a badlands servers, max channels, (for the vackers) and no gms. so as long as you keep it isolated to this server, you're free to hack to your hearts content. Now, my question is this: If this was actually done , would you keep your hacking to the supplied server, or...
Dragonica Hacking communities Hacking Methods?
07/24/2009 - Dragonica - 8 Replies
Sup Guys I'm Unzubaru and a member of MPC/(now) ElitePvpers. I was just wandering what methods you used for hacking here? I see you use the actual client for most hacks which means you ar rather advanced at ASM workings? Correct? I can also see that the possible hacks are this (with a few bugs of course): Vacuum Hack, Speed Hack, Super Jump Hack, Freeze Jump hack, No Cool-down, Teleport and i think definetly Damage Hack (Editting packets). I just wanted to know what methods are used to get...
P-server Hacking ?
06/27/2008 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Hallo , hätte von euch jemand zeit und lust mir zu erklären was man alles so auf p-servern hacken könnte.. Über msn wäre optimal. Msn addy : [email protected]
(mangos)new hacking group
05/16/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 10 Replies
We're starting new mangos hacking group 2 share hacks/exploits/bug if u're intrested in joining pm me with a gd exploit ps:for all who think i'm a leecher ....1 word i dont care