Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Metin2 › Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Game 2089 all bugs, crash, hack fixed ?

Discussion on Game 2089 all bugs, crash, hack fixed ? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Game 2089 all bugs, crash, hack fixed ?

Hello everyone,

I really need a Game 2089 with all problems fixed,

-Infinity api tool
-Date crash

ect, Someone can help me to find a good one ?


Thanks in advance.
!System is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
REV 2089 Game 4x, 7x Hack Problem
11/12/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 14 Replies
Hi epvp.. I have a problem. I'm using rev 2089game.I would like to avoid cheats. Please give me dif... Soryy.My English is very bad. Thank you all...
REV 2089 Game 4x, 7x Hack Problem
11/12/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi epvp.. I have a problem. I'm using rev 2089game.I would like to avoid cheats. Please give me dif... Soryy.My English is very bad. Thank you all...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.