Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FreeBSD 8.2 also connect to the server at the entrance to the server after the start

Discussion on FreeBSD 8.2 also connect to the server at the entrance to the server after the start within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FreeBSD 8.2 also connect to the server at the entrance to the server after the start

When I start to Server, as shown in the picture does not open auth

waiting for your help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
08/28/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Metin2 server with the start when I opened seamlessly in FreeBSD 8.2 I want to log in to the server with the server that is connecting to the server connection error can not. 7.3 7.4 8.0 versions of FreeBSD had lived in this issue and just had to leave to return back to 7.2 For these versions, as well as versions of FreeBSD, this situation has been called lib and libexec files pong game that the code file, I think stems from
FreeBSD 8,2 auch auf den Server am Eingang zur Verbindung mit dem Server nach dem Sta
08/28/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Metin2 Server mit dem Start, wenn ich nahtlos eröffnet in FreeBSD 8,2 Ich will dich einloggen, um den Server mit der Server, der die Verbindung zum Server Fehler bei der Verbindung ist kann es nicht. 7,3 7,4 8,0 Versionen von FreeBSD hatte in dieser Ausgabe gelebt und hatte gerade zu gehen, um wieder zurück auf 7,2 Für diese Versionen sowie Versionen von FreeBSD, hat sich diese Situation genannt worden lib und libexec Dateien Pong-Spiel, dass die Code-Datei, denke ich, ergibt sich aus...
hilfe freebsd fährt den server hoch aber server geht dit on
12/12/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
hey habe das Problem habe gestern hamatchi aktualisieren und seid dem kann ich nicht mehr auf den server connekten aber der server fährt ordnungs gemäs hoch wer mir helfen kann pls pn me oder macht nen post! Über Tv mfg dercoole1 ihr bekommt nen thx dickes THX