Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request to go level on a map!

Discussion on Request to go level on a map! within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request to go level on a map!

Someone can tell me how to ask gets to teleport to a level just to map a map??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ReQuest]Please Need Level 5 magatama
04/20/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Can Someone Put a level 5 magatama hack or Higher chance to get it? and High Rate Boss weapons Drops
[Request] How to enable level 60+
01/11/2011 - Shaiya PServer Development - 4 Replies
Hi, I'm working on a personal p-server and i'm currently facing an issue with the possibility to reach level greather than 60. I did edit my PS_GameDefs.dbo.ExpDefs table to add the xp thresholds for levels 61 to 70. I also made some changes on the level 1-60 thresholds and these new figures are used by the game-client. I also tried several client (game.exe) for which I'm sure they allow leveling up to 70 by their origin servers. In all cases my toons were not enable to go further...
[Request] Edit the Highest Level & Change the Item Level
10/23/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello Together , I have a question, how can i change the Highest level Like from 137 to 150. And the Second question how an i change the level of a Item like from 132 to 135 and from 137 to 140 =) I hope u understand my bad English*
[Request]A pserver level bot
08/12/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 3 Replies
I want a pserver level bot:D Thanks alot Sry for my bad english
[Request] cq_levexp max level 139 and easy to up level !
05/02/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
hello guys , i`m looking for cq_levexp max level 139 , and easy to up lev , if you got one , for me and all pplz who are looking for same file thank you . and at least sorry for many problem`s !