Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bug report in a NPC script, read question for clarification ...

Discussion on bug report in a NPC script, read question for clarification ... within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
bug report in a NPC script, read question for clarification ...

or ragas, from what I anticipated in the title of the disc. I wish that created me (if you can and if you want) a script that allows players to report bugs, and should be reported in the forum ...
the script should go to an NPC, if nn accidentally saw him once on aeterna.
Old 07/06/2011, 15:46   #2

elite*gold: 2
You just have to use the search function on elitepvpers.
It's already public but only in a quest version. It means that you have to report players or bugs in a quest.
Old 07/06/2011, 15:47   #3

elite*gold: 0
ok i'm sorry
Old 07/08/2011, 00:35   #4

elite*gold: 2
No problem guy ;-) Everybody here started as a newbie ;D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[MUST READ] Report bad posts. Help the Moderators!
09/12/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Hello community. Often we (the mods) have no time to check every single thread (f.e.: Guides, Privat Server Threads,...). So we need your help to get this board clean from spamming posts, flaming posts, double posts, advertising,... I nearly come online everyday. ;) How can you help us? PM Function: PMīs are Private Messages. I have one helper who reports me posts which arenīt okay. (Many Thanks to GR1MMJ0W) But for sure he cannot check every single thread though. Thatīs why you...
[A MUST READ] Report bad posts. Help the Moderators!
09/12/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies
Hello community. Often we (the mods) have no time to check every single thread (f.e.: Guides, Privat Server Threads,...). So we need your help to get this board clean from spamming posts, flaming posts, double posts, advertising,... I nearly come online everyday. ;) How can you help us? PM Function: PMīs are Private Messages. I have one helper who reports me posts which arenīt okay. (Many Thanks to GR1MMJ0W) But for sure he cannot check every single thread though. Thatīs why you...
[A MUST READ] Report bad posts. Help the Moderators!
09/12/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 0 Replies