Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]How to unpack the recently encrypted Metin2United files?

Discussion on [HELP]How to unpack the recently encrypted Metin2United files? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]How to unpack the recently encrypted Metin2United files?

Hi guys recently Metin2United has had an update were they have encrypted the Pack files. I have been working on trying to get in but have failed. :L I was wondering if anyone here has found a way of getting into the files? If so it would be really helpful if you left a reply here on how to do it. TY
Thanks
1 User

Tags
encrypted, file, metin2united, pack, unpack

Similar Threads Similar Threads
pack dateien im client encrypted/encrypted head
10/21/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hi, ich hab ein problem, seit 2 wochen sind meine pc.eix und epk dateien in dem format encrypted und encrypted head die heißen nichtmehr .epk, .eix. diese kann ich nicht entpacken.. ich hab mir gestern modified client 4.5 von neonblue gezogen und da sind die dinger auch encrypted, encrypted head... das kann nicht, ich hab das früher immer mit epk und eix gemacht hab ich da irgendwas bei meinem computer umgestellt, oder was is anders? kann jemand helfen? danke sehr <3
Encrypted .epk files
05/19/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
I need some help. How should i extract an encrypted .epk file ? I used the extractor made by darki and it doesn't work,says it's encrypted. I am trying to extract pc.epk from a NewWorld3 Client. screen: http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/225/scrv.png
Encrypted .epk files
05/18/2011 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
how should i extract an encrypted .epk file ? i used the extractor made by darki and it doesn't work,says it's encrypted. i am trying to extract pc.epk from a NewWorld3 Client. SCREEN: http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/225/scrv.png
How do i unpack data files?
11/08/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
I've made a new crc folder but the problem im haveing is unpacking the pack files and the data/data file wont come up if i dont unpack if any1 can help thank you
unpack files
09/16/2009 - Archlord - 12 Replies
hi all, is there anyway for unpack .dat and .pk file ? what i need is sound of skills and textures , I hope anyone can help me thanks in advance