Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION]Client font

Discussion on [QUESTION]Client font within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION]Client font

Dear players, im a part of a team of a p-server
we have the following problem with people that are hacking and
use a name like IIIllllIll or somthing , its really hard to read because capital i and small l are just the same ,now my question is or none of you have a modded client with a new/other writing font so the capital I and small l are not the same anymore,

Thanks
MyD.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION] Change Old to New Font
09/02/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
The original client font using by TQ is System. Now they have change the new font to Tahoma. Does anybody know how to change the game text font? Like sample, Tahoma font in attachment.
[Question]Cabal Font
08/27/2010 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys. I got this pic from a friend and i was wondering if any of you know the name of the font?I tried to ask him but he is visiting his grandparents now so he is not available. http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/102121863-4.jpg
[Question]MAMP font.
01/16/2010 - Mabinogi - 7 Replies
Is it possible to make MAMP font with data folder? I heard there is certain limit for font. I'm currently using tiara fixed version that I fixed.
[QUESTION] SOMETHING ABOUT FONT
01/07/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 12 Replies
hello all im wanna ask u about font..i know the font is locate in the client side..but i dont know where the font locate..can u tell me where the font locate? im just get the font in gamesetup.ini, strres.ini and font.ini in client side in ini folder..have others? and other question is that the font system have in DB side? if it also have in DB side, where is it locate?
Font in own Client
10/21/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi. How can I change font in my own metin2 client:D ?