Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ finally ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Discussion on ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ finally ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ finally ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Hello because all and absolutely all pages you want with the name "dragon coins or free Fasil is scam and steal your account ...
I have taken the trouble to create a page that explains how to win the coins in a month and no risk of banning here is the page with music and everything ... Here the link

you'll probably wonder
is a fake in which I steal my account ?
not a fake is a method that uses neobux a site that pays you to clik their advertising and then when you have two dollars you deposit in paypal
Old 07/30/2010, 05:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thats still paypal -_- not free
Old 07/30/2010, 10:07   #3

elite*gold: 626
Received Thanks: 2,942
Thanks for helping but you have to pay

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TQ finally did something right..!
05/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I was messing around on the CO site when I stumbled across this secret link on there web page. When I saw it I was like No F***ing way, but I followed what it said and the next day I had a DB. The only thing that sucks is you can only do it once and with lvl 70+ characters.... O well, it's pretty awesome. *Edit - Link removed to scam site by a1blaster* Hope you like, text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text= und k Please??' border='0' alt=' und k Please??' />
FINALLY!!!
03/21/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 25 Replies
**Edit - file removed by DM as fallenStar request* well here it is. after much work here is a stand alone version of the last copartner released by 9net9. works great and good for those that dont trust the scriptvessel. enjoy :) just copy and paste the key just like before the patch. omg gimme karma cuz this is hands down best. NOT MY WORK! 9net9 is the creators of this. credz to them. @DM..your sig says dont post SV so i think this is legal :D
FINALLY!!!
03/21/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...7& ;t=44099&st=15 moved*